2019 mid-market technology trends report has been added to Bookmarks.
2019 mid-market technology trends report
Survey of middle market private companies
Despite the rapid-fire evolution of technology that’s taking virtually all business models by storm, Deloitte Private’s latest survey shows that companies in this important market segment are confident they have the tools to meet the quickly changing expectations of their customers, business partners, and workers.
Technology in the mid-market: Seizing opportunity
In our seventh annual survey and analysis of the technology needs and priorities of America’s private and mid-market companies, business leaders we polled generally believe that they’ll be able to keep pace with or even move to the vanguard of technology-driven growth. They are prioritizing investments in AI, predictive analytics, and other emerging technologies to gain a competitive edge, reskilling employees, and redesigning jobs to seamlessly integrate people and machines.
See key findings highlighted below and download the full report, Technology in the mid-market: Seizing opportunity.
- Technology in the mid-market—Taking ownership (2016)
- Appendix: full 2016 survey results
- Disruption in the mid-market: How technology is fueling growth (2015)
- Appendix: full 2015 survey results
- Technology in the mid-market: Perspectives and priorities (2014)
- Perspectives on technology: Mobility and the cloud in the mid-market (2013)