Improve employee engagement with continuous feedback and powerful analytics
Employee engagement is a top talent issue facing organizations today. Building an environment that is fulfilling, meaningful, and fun is not only good for employees, but can also potentially result in better business outcomes, including higher productivity, increased efficiency, higher levels of customer satisfaction, and better overall business results.
Changing workforce demographics and increased diversity highlight the challenge and criticality of engaging employees. Our solution provides real-time insights and tools to help organizations measure and improve employee engagement at the organizational and local level, with a focus on strategic priorities and maximum business impact.
- A cloud-based solution powered by business intelligence for quick and intuitive data collection, compilation, and exploration
- Survey statements reflective of the changing demographics of today's workforce—both geographic and generational—helping to ensure the entire workforce is well represented
- A powerful analytics engine delivering integrated insights through dashboard reports for enterprise and manager levels
- A flexible approach for measuring and monitoring engagement based on business needs
- A quick and robust timeframe from administration to action planning with real-time data updates
- Clear linkages between outcomes and key human capital business challenges to align individual performance with organization performance
How does EngagePath work?
EngagePath features a comprehensive survey that establishes an organizational baseline and aligns to the Simply Irresistible OrganizationTM model. The model measures employee engagement across a comprehensive set of key indicators that work together to drive results.
- Meaningful work
- Supportive management
- Positive work environment
- Growth opportunity
- Trust in leadership
- Collaboration and communication
The Simply Irresistible OrganizationTM
EngagePath also uses pulse surveys to further explore areas of interest, and monitor progress against the baseline and movement against actions. This enables leaders to take an always-listening approach, allowing them to receive regular, actionable feedback so that they can translate engagement findings into improved individual and operational performance.
EngagePath can set your employee engagement on the right course
Our solution is built for today's dynamic business environment with an innovative, analytics-driven approach to assessing, improving, and monitoring employee engagement. The innovative framework is reflective of the workforce's changing demographics and values.
Employee engagement: A top talent issue
- More than 8 in 10 executives rated engagement as important or very important.1
- And organizations with highly engaged employees had an average 3-year revenue growth 2.3 times greater than those whose employees showed average engagement.2
- Nevertheless, only four percent of leaders believe they are very good at engaging different generations in the workforce.3
1 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Report 2016
2 Schaufenbuel, K. (2013). Powering your bottom line through employee engagement. UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School.
3 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends Report 2016.
Sector spotlight: Higher education
Only 34 percent of University faculty and staff are engaged in their jobs. Measuring, managing, and actively improving faculty and staff engagement is directly linked to business outcomes and