2013 Global Contact Center Survey has been added to Bookmarks.
2013 Global Contact Center Survey
Results and key insights
Contact centers continue to grow in size and strategic importance, creating a need for structured operations and processes and flexible technology to adapt to change. Deloitte Consulting LLP recently conducted a survey to help understand contact center industry leaders’ perspectives on both current and forward-looking topics across the dimensions of contact center strategy, operations, people, and technology.
Key insights from the 2013 Contact Center Survey:
- 36% of organizations are actively or planning to relocate contact center facilities
- 77% of contact centers expect to maintain or grow in size in the next 12-24 months
- All contact channels expect volume growth in the next 12-24 months, with Email (46%) and Social Media (38%) anticipating the largest growth
- 62% of organizations view customer experience provided through contact centers as a competitive differentiator
- 92% of organizations that view customer experience as a differentiator offer multiple contact channels