Product Development has been added to your bookmarks.
Link process & organizational improvement
Achieving both strategic and operational vision in product development and engineering today is extraordinarily difficult—but it can be done. Product development organizations are under constant pressure to generate more big ideas with the potential to be the next big market-makers, and to do so while accelerating time to value, increasing profitability, reducing costs, and navigating an ever-changing landscape of compliance regulations.
Deloitte helps product development organizations combine process and organizational improvements with the implementation of modern product life cycle management (PLM) systems in alignment with strategic and operational objectives. While new processes and technology will streamline requirements and protocols, we know that analytical excellence alone is unlikely to shift people's behavior or underlying causes for disparity.
Deloitte's approach depends on genuine collaboration and empowerment in an effort to unlock real value for our clients. Our practitioners bring significant experience to engagements, having worked with complex organizations across a wide range of industries to deliver transformational projects that drive business value. Leveraging the broad resources of Deloitte, we provide end-to-end services globally, including strategy development, process design and implementation, organizational change and redesign, and technology implementation.
Product Development Services
A 360º View
Deloitte's Product Development practice offers 360º services across various service lines to address our clients' strategic and operational challenges.
- Product and R&D strategy—Identify key business levers that will drive growth & value through the product lifecycle
- Product development effectiveness—Optimize business processes to improve time to market, quality and return on development
- Product lifecycle management enablement— Maximize your business value through enablement of leading PLM technologies
- R&D organization & talent— Lead your organization through change and establish a sustainable operating model to attract and develop R&D talent
Potential bottom-line benefits
- Reduce engineering and product costs
- Decrease time to realize value
- Improve engineering efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage regulatory compliance
- Address talent and global organizational needs
Achieving both strategic and operational vision in product development and engineering today is extraordinarily difficult—but it can be done.