Federal CFO Insights
A thought leadership series
Welcome to Federal CFO Insights, a thought leadership series from Deloitte, dedicated to addressing the issues that Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and finance executives face today. Federal CFO Insights provides an easily digestible and regular stream of perspectives on the challenges you are confronted with.
View the collection of Federal CFO Insights available below, and check back as new editions are routinely added.
- Data analytics and budget formulation
- Three ways to strengthen the CFO-CIO partnership
- Actionable solutions: Analytics preventing fraud, waste, and abuse in benefits programs
- Leveraging Flexible Pricing Strategies in Working Capital Funds (WCF)
- Cost transparency: Linking cost, budget, and performance management to your mission and strategy
- Navigate the 2016 presidential transition with confidence
- Real solutions to win the fight against improper payments and fraud, waste, and abuse
- Navigating the revised Green Book: Meeting the new internal control standard
- Why CFOs are in the people business too
- Enhancing Operations of Purchase Card Programs
- Working Capital Fund Pricing
- Leveraging Share-in-Savings Contracts
- Cost Driven Performance Metrics
- Accounting For Internal Use Software in the Federal Environment
- Improper Payments—Accountability of CFOs
- Can a Working Capital Fund Work For You?
- Can Internal Audit Be A Command Center for Risk?
- Tie-Point Analytics
- Importance of CFO/CHCO Relationship in Today’s Environment
- FP&A: What’s Risk Got To Do With It?
- CFO’s Commitment for Funds Recovery
- Preparing Your Financial Organization For Shared Services
- How Hungry Are You? Building a Federal Risk Appetite Framework
- Risk Intelligent Risk Committees for Federal Executives
- Advanced Workplace Strategies: Enabling Missions While Driving Cost Efficiency
- Aligning Internal Controls and Enterprise Risk Management Frameworks
- Is the Cloud in Your Sights?
- Guarding Against Cyber Threats
- Understanding Talent Management