Deloitte's Child Support Solutions Practice Bookmark has been added
Deloitte's Child Support Solutions Practice
Improving service delivery for child support agencies
We understand the complexities that child support agencies face amid a rapidly changing child support regulatory environment as you aim to serve children and families that depend on support payments. Today, state child support agencies are confronted with an increase of caseloads along with a decline in experienced caseworkers, reduced funding and aging technology infrastructure. This is why it is time to usher child support solutions into the next generation, starting with transformative services and innovative programs.
- The child support caseworker of the future is a case catalyst
- Look ahead to the next generation of child support
- Watch the video
- View the infographic
- Get in touch
How Deloitte can help: modernizing technology in states and agencies to help drive results in child support programs
For the past 30 years, we have designed, developed, implemented, and maintained a number of large-scale, federally certified child support systems, teaming effectively with numerous child support agencies to implement effective child support solutions including new systems, enhance existing systems, and introduce innovative changes in the areas of people, process, and technology.
Modernizing technology is one change that will help drive results in child support programs, but it is also important to add capabilities where they matter most. This means using data in a way that sets the stage for intelligent child support case management. We work with state child support agencies to help caseworkers look deeper into the data they have so they are:
- Empowered to make smarter decisions for children and families at the point of impact, at a moment’s notice, using data-driven insights.
- Informed of all the child support cases on their list, knowing exactly in which cases their intervention will yield the most impact for the families they serve.
- Enabled to do more with a finite amount of time—driving a new level of productivity.
Look ahead to the next generation of child support
We invite you to read our report from the Deloitte Center for Government Insights to learn what’s behind the need for change in child support enforcement, and recommendations for how to reform child support programs to help better serve today’s families, organizations, and society.