Commodity trading and risk management
Managing the challenges
In recent years, commodities trading entered a new era of sophistication and scale. Changing global economic conditions are giving rise to exciting new opportunities, but also hazards. International trading houses—whether in energy, metals, or soft commodities—are extending their reach and scope, while expanding control of supply chains. And the expectation of stricter regulation, financing constraints, price volatility, emergent resource nationalism and fierce competition reward agility and adaptability as never before.
How we help
As a leading provider of transaction and risk management solutions for commodities, we offer a full range of specialized services to help our clients address the strategic, operations, technology, risk management, regulatory, valuation, data analytics and accounting needs associated with managing the challenges of the commodity business.
Our team of experienced commodity trading and risk management (CTRM) specialists provides value to clients in the following areas:
- CTRM business transformation/process re-engineering
- Technology strategy
- Application selection, implementation and project management
- Enterprise risk management
- Market, credit and operations risk management
- Valuation, data analytics, market fundamentals
- Technical accounting—derivatives / tax
- Regulatory compliance / reporting
- Transacting controls testing and assurance
Meet our team
Click here to meet our team of CTRM professionals. They are dedicated to helping you address the strategic, operations, technology, risk management, regulatory, valuation, data analytics and accounting needs associated with managing the challenges of your commodity business.