Accounting for Income Taxes has been saved
Accounting for Income Taxes
Quarterly Hot Topics
Accounting for Income Taxes: Quarterly Hot Topics highlights certain recent tax and accounting developments that may have accounting for income tax (ASC 740) implications.
Read in this edition:
1. Tax Developments:
- US Federal:
- Treasury, IRS issue additional interim guidance on corporate AMT
- IRS announces opening of 2024 CAP program; and more….
- US Multistate:
- Latest multistate tax updates from California, Illinois, Louisiana, New York and more…
- Pillar Two: OECD Pillar Two updates
- Germany: Legislation to implement EU public CbC reporting directive enacted; and more…
2. Accounting developments:
- FASB to move forward with improvements to Income Tax Disclosure Requirements
3. Up-C structure services
Visit the Accounting for Income Taxes Quarterly page on www.deloitte.com to access this newsletter as well as previous issues to stay up to date on income tax accounting updates.