SAP Global Trade Services Accelerators has been saved
SAP Global Trade Services Accelerators
Deloitte applies leading technology capabilities to improve the management of global trade requirements. Deloitte’s SAP Global Trade Services Center of Excellence (GTS COE) has extensive experience with the following:
- Global Trade Management Analytics – Deloitte provides enhanced reporting capabilities that include trade cost analysis, what-if scenarios, and key trade metrics. Global trade management analytics combine external trade content with internal GTS data elements, providing deeper insights to trade flows that help identify potential risks and cost saving opportunities.
- GTS SAP Fiori® Apps – Deloitte developed Fiori applications that provide user-friendly experience when using functionalities such as:
- Releasing blocked business partners for Sanctioned Party List (SPL) screening
- Displaying and releasing blocked documents
- Classifying products for import, export, and reporting purposes
- Document Management Systems – Deloitte has developed OpenText solutions for GTS. These solutions reduce paper-based and SAP database storage, save time through centralized access to all documents, and increase system performance by automatically capturing, saving, archiving, and reporting documents.
- Machine Learning and Robotics – Leveraging the latest technologies and global trade knowledge, our team significant experience using machine learning and robotics to enhance SAP GTS capabilities. Deloitte delivers applications and tools that can meet some of today’s most complex business requirements.
Survey of global investment and innovation incentives
Outlining innovation, investment, environmental sustainability, and other incentives for 60 countries
Trade automation survey
Benchmarking global trade management