Donate to the Deloitte Foundation
Please give to the Foundation and help develop the talent of the future
The Deloitte Foundation, founded in 1928, is a not-for-profit organization which supports education in the US through national programs relevant to a variety of professional services, benefitting middle/high school students, undergraduates, graduate students and educators.
How to donate
Gifts made to the Foundation are generally tax-deductible*, and 100 percent of your gift will support our programs which help educate the talent of the future. There are multiple ways to donate:
- Stock. To do so, please send us an email.
- Online. Donate through our third-party vendor.
- IRA. Make a donation from your IRA account as prat of your required minimum distribution payments.
- By check. Please make your check payable to the "Deloitte Foundation" and mail to: Deloitte Foundation, 695 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06901-2150.
- United Way: Go to the United Way eWay site on DeloitteNet and select Deloitte Foundation as your gift designation.
*Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your gift.
For North Carolina residents: Financial information about the Deloitte Foundation and a copy of its license are available from the State Solicitation Licensing Branch at 919-807-2214. The license is not an endorsement by the State of North Carolina.
For Florida residents: A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free within the state. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the State. Contact 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) or www.FloridaConsumerHelp.com for registration information.
Just in the last decade, the Foundation has donated more than $70 million to schools and students across America.