Deloitte Foundation | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
Donate to the Deloitte Foundation
Please give to the Foundation and help develop the talent of the future
The Deloitte Foundation, founded in 1928, is a not-for-profit organization which supports education in the US through national programs relevant to a variety of professional services, benefitting middle/high school students, undergraduates, graduate students and educators.
How to donate
The educational challenges facing our country are complex. The Foundation continues to lead in helping prepare students for careers in our profession and beyond, but our work is far from done.
Please consider making a donation* today:
- Donate online to the Deloitte Foundation. Your credit card donation will be processed by FrontStream, a secure third-party vendor.
- Write a check to “Deloitte Foundation” and mail it to: Deloitte Foundation, 695 East Main Street, Stamford, CT, 06901-2150.
- Give a gift of stock and benefit from immediate tax incentives, such as advantageous AGI limitations, Fair Market Value deductions for a broader range of gifts, and generally no capital gains tax. To learn more, please contact us.
- Include the Deloitte Foundation in your estate plan, an approach you may want to explore with your personal attorney in regards to your charitable intentions, financial and estate plans, and federal and state tax laws.
- IRA: Make a donation from your IRA account as part of your required minimum distribution payments.
- Workplace Giving with United Way: Deloitte professionals can go to the Workplace Giving site on DeloitteNet and select Deloitte Foundation as your gift designation.
*Depending on your personal circumstances, your gift to the Deloitte Foundation may be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your gift. Your gift will support our programs which help educate the talent of the future.
Just in the last decade, the Foundation has donated more than $77 million to schools and students across America.