Donate to the Deloitte Foundation
Please give to the Foundation and help develop the talent of the future
The Deloitte Foundation, founded in 1928, is a not-for-profit organization which supports education in the US through national programs relevant to a variety of professional services, benefitting middle/high school students, undergraduates, graduate students and educators.
How to donate
Gifts made to the Foundation are generally tax-deductible, and 100 percent of your gift will support the programs which help educate the future talent. There are multiple ways to donate:
- Stock. To do so, please send us an email.
- Online. Donate through our third-pary vendor.
- IRA. Make a donation from your IRA account as part of your required minimum distribution payments.
- By check. Please make your check payable to the "Deloitte Foundation" and mail to: Deloitte Foundation, 695 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06901-2150.
- United Way: Visit the United Way eWay site on DeloitteNet and select Deloitte Foundation as your gift designation.
*Please consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of your gift.
Just in the last decade, the Foundation has donated more than $70 million to schools and students across America.