Deloitte + VMware Alliance
Aligning cloud and business transformation to help achieve greater organizational value
Leveraging the complementary strengths of Deloitte's extensive IT and business transformation experience with VMware's leading-edge technology, our alliance helps organizations achieve greater IT flexibility, scalability, and cost efficiencies through the thoughtful implementation of agile hybrid cloud environments and supporting change management improvements.
- Why choose the Deloitte and VMware Alliance?
- VMware on AWS
- Deloitte's iMCM founded on VVD
- Deloitte's Integrated Multi-Cloud Management Solution Video
- About VMware
Why choose the Deloitte and VMware Alliance?
Together, Deloitte and VMware can help clients achieve successful cloud transformation, regardless of whether they are operating in the public cloud, in a multi-cloud environment, or not in the cloud at all. We can help deliver a fully transformed, cost-effective, and agile hybrid cloud IT environment supported by the people, process, and organizational changes needed to realize the demonstrated, extensive benefits of a hybrid cloud.
- Accelerated IT transformation with an effective, tested path from strategy direction to tactical technical implementation
- Modernized data centers through Deloitte Cloud Migration Services, running on VMware hybrid cloud technologies
- Faster time to value by transforming legacy environments to new VMware-enabled hybrid cloud environments, using proven application migration methodologies
VMware on AWS: Next Generation Hybrid Cloud Solutions
VMware Cloud on AWS brings VMware's enterprise-class Software-Deﬁned Data Center (SDDC) software to the AWS Cloud, enabling organizations to run production applications across VMware vSphere-based private, public and hybrid cloud environments while leveraging existing skills, tools, and operations with scalable on-demand infrastructure.
Demonstrated VMware benefits
Demonstrated AWS benefits
Deloitte was one of four System Integrator and System Operators (SISOs) chosen to participate in VMware's exclusive Lighthouse program for VMware Cloud on AWS, and one of 100 companies to join their hands-on beta program. We are well positioned to guide organizations through their journey to a fully enabled hybrid cloud architecture combining VMware's flagship compute, storage, and network virtualization products on elastic, bare-metal AWS infrastructure.
Deloitte's demonstrated set of accelerators and points of view for implementing hybrid cloud using VMware technologies include:
- Workload suitability assessment
- Cloud migration methodology
- Cloud suitability TCO baseline and cost of cloud placement
- Cloud essentials services framework
Additionally, Deloitte's blueprint for hybrid cloud utilizes VMware Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) technology which has been validated by VMware. Deloitte’s VMware Validated Design (VVD) for the hybrid cloud helps to:
- Reduce potential risks and time required to deploy a private cloud
- Simplify and reduce ongoing operation and support costs
- Minimize uncertainty and enable interoperability and compatibility of all software components included in the design.
Deloitte's Multi-Cloud Management Solution (iMCM) founded on VMware Validated Design (VVD)
Deloitte's iMCM solution built on VMware Validated Design offers Federal and commercial clients a common platform that manages numerous cloud providers through a single multi-tenant portal for the various stakeholders across an organization. This enables the application of standardized policy, procedure, governance, and cybersecurity workflows and controls for a disparate system and application stakeholders supporting the mission. The foundation of the iMCM solution platform is the VMware Validated Design which designates a rigorous plan, build, test, and validation process certified by VVD's team.
Deloitte's Integrated Multi-Cloud Management Solution Video
VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, helps accelerate digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how customers build and evolve IT environments. VMware is a member of the Dell Technologies family of businesses. Learn more at www.vmware.com.