Records and Information Management has been added to your bookmarks.
Records and Information Management
Helping to maintain a compliant and defensible records management program
In today’s complex business environment, a comprehensive corporate records management program with processes that are consistent, repeatable, and auditable is a crucial component to the overall success of any business. The Records and Information Management group of Deloitte understands this and offers a multidisciplinary approach to the governance and management of organizational records. We provide benefit to our clients by leveraging the broad, multidisciplinary skills, and the extensive experience of our practice to create solutions configured to help meet specific goals of our clients.
Deloitte's strategic records information management methodology
Our services include:
- Records management needs assessment and GAP analysis
- Records management policy and procedures development
- Legal hold policy development and implementation
- Development of retention and destruction policies and procedures
- Implementation of imaging and document management systems
- Analysis and best practice advice regarding e-mail management
- Creation of training and communication plans and procedures
- Evaluation of enterprise content and hierarchical storage management systems
eDiscovery solutions for corporations, law firms, and government agencies
Core service offerings