Securitization has been added to your bookmarks.
Our Securitization professionals assist organizations as they look to tap the capital markets.
Entering into a new or complex financial transaction presents unique challenges in meeting financial reporting requirements and regulatory compliance needs. Our Securitization professionals assist organizations as they look to tap the capital markets.
How we can help
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory supports you through the full lifecycle of a transaction, including:
- Asset level reviews
- Analytics and cash-flow modeling
- Structural and document review
- Post-closing compliance testing
In addition, we offer an array of technology solutions supporting issuers, investors, and third party market participants. We remain active in reviewing and influencing policy and regulatory changes that impact the securitization market through ongoing involvement in industry discussions and initiatives.
Capital Markets Services
We provide transactional services supporting companies accessing the capital markets through securitization. Our specialists deliver products and services to assist with financial instruments valuation, model risk management, and model validation. All of our services are supported by a full range of proprietary technology solutions that are custom designed and developed. Our securitization specialists are focused on quality and timeliness.
Our professionals assist with pre-and post-close quantitative services supporting capital raising through securities issuances. We also provide accounting, infrastructure, and valuation advisory services around accounting standards and regulations for frequent and new market entries. Asset types include:
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS)
- Consumer–Auto, Student Loan, Credit Card Other–MPL, Equipment, Tax Liens, Timeshare
- Esoteric–Railcar, Container, Cell Tower, Utility, PACE/Solar, Whole Business, Aircraft
- Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO)
- Credit Default Swaps, High Yield Bonds, Investment Grade Bonds, Leveraged Loans
- Commercial Mortgage-Backed Securities (CMBS)
- Conduit, Single Asset/Single Borrower
- Small Balance, NPL, CRE CLO, Floating Rate, Seasoned Loans, Agency Multifamily
- Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities (RMBS)
- Agency, Prime (QM & Non-QM), NPL/RPL, Single Family Rental
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory offers a range of financial technology software and services to address the administration, accounting, compliance, and surveillance demands of today’s market—and your firm’s unique needs. From start-up funds to large global financial institutions, and in more than a dozen countries across five continents, we keep pace with innovations in technology and changes in the global financial markets to help you improve efficiencies, increase transparency, and build value.
Developed by a team of professionals with deep finance and software development experience, these solutions, and services address the administration, accounting, compliance, and surveillance needs of today’s market.
Learn more about how our flexible, powerful, and comprehensive financial technology solutions can help your organization increase efficiency and boost performance.
2019 GlobalCapital US Securitization awards
Deloitte is honored to be the recipient of the following 2019 GlobalCapital US Securitization Awards:
- Overall Best Securitization Accounting Firm of the Year
- Asset-Backed Securities (ABS) Accounting Firm of the Year
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS) Accounting Firm of the Year
- Collateralized Loan Obligations (CLO) Accounting Firm of the Year
- Esoteric ABS Accounting Firm of the Year
- Residential Mortgage Backed Securities (RMBS) Accounting Firm of the Year
On behalf of the Deloitte Securitization practice, we would like to express our appreciation to our clients and industry participants for their valued support and continued collaboration. We are honored and grateful to have been recognized amongst our peers for outstanding achievement across the structured finance industry. We’d also like to thank GlobalCapital for hosting these awards and their commitment to the capital markets.