Corporate Finance Investment Banking Analyst has been saved
Corporate Finance Investment Banking Analyst
The Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC (DCF) Analyst position is structured as a two-year program for individuals desiring an intensive experience in investment banking prior to pursuing a variety of career paths, including private equity and business school. Our Analysts will quickly become core execution team members and will be asked to assume significant responsibility by interacting regularly with company executives and professional investors.
Work you'll do
As an Investment Banking Analyst in DCF, you will work side by side with experienced and execution-focused investment bankers, as well as clients from a wide range of industries. From preparing a pitchbook to win an assignment, to conducting financial and operational due diligence on behalf of a client, Analysts on our platform have an immediate opportunity to add significant value on their teams. Common responsibilities include:
- Analyzing companies from a financial, operational, and industry perspective and making recommendations aligned with business objectives.
- Constructing financial models to help clients assess growth strategies, capital structure decisions, and transaction alternatives.
- Employing a number of core valuation methodologies to help businesses evaluate their worth in the marketplace and advise them on appropriate ranges at which to conduct transactions.
- Helping guide how to appropriately position businesses in the investor community by articulating value propositions and anticipating potential concerns.
- Interacting regularly with company executives and professional investors.
Analyst positions are offered in the following offices: Charlotte, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics or related field
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, summer positions, school jobs)
- Demonstrated leadership and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Upon commencement of employment, have or obtain all required FINRA licenses within sixty (60) days
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Learn more about the strategic M&A advisory services DCF provides to help clients create opportunities for liquidity, growth, and long-term advantage.
Discover Deloitte and read stories from our people about their experiences and first-hand accounts of our Deloitte culture.
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success.
Find your career at Deloitte today
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC, an SEC registered broker-dealer and member of FINRA and SIPC, is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP and affiliate of Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP. Investment banking products and services within the United States are offered exclusively through Deloitte Corporate Finance LLC. For more information, visit www.investmentbanking.deloitte.com.