Deloitte Women's Leadership Launch has been saved
Deloitte Women's Leadership Launch
Own it. Lead it. Live it.
Apply today to attend this year's virtual Deloitte Women’s Leadership Launch (DWLL) conference. Select first-year, female MBA/Masters students will have the chance to network with peers, Deloitte Consulting LLP professionals, industry experts, and successful alumni to discuss the skills important to becoming a female leader in today’s working world. Gain the insight, encouragement, and affirmation you need to build your leadership toolkit for the future.
During two weekends of engaging interactive virual workshops, attendees will be introduced to like-minded individuals, mentors and thought leaders prepared to share their ideas and advice for rising female MBA/Masters candidates. Learn what steps you can take to help customize your career and achieve your goals, all while building your own broad network of female professionals.
With formal and informal networking, leadership speakers, classroom workshop sessions, and more, this conference provides a view into the technical skills, critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets needed to succeed as a business leader. During the conference, you’ll have first-hand access to female professionals with considerable experience recruiting, training, nurturing, and developing other top female talent.
Discover the leadership skills you’ll need to take the next step in your career.
Dates: December 11-12, 2020 and January 8-9, 2021
Location: Virtual (via Zoom)
What Makes DWLL Unique?
DWLL is a one-of-a-kind experience where attendees:
- Meet and become a part of a community of women leaders across the top business schools in the country
- Hear directly from, and work with, female leaders at Deloitte to grow personally and professionally
- Partner in small groups to discuss targeted modules that support each attendee's leadership development goals
- Explore their personal brand and strategies to put their strengths into action
Applications for DWLL 2021 are closed. The DWLL 2022 application cycle will begin in the Fall of 2021.
We will select a diverse set of exemplary, high-performing female candidates who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Member of the class of 2022 at a full-time US MBA or Master's program
- 3-5 years of work experience
- History of superior personal achievement in school and work
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Deloitte Women's Leadership Launch: Own it. Lead it. Live it.
What former DWLL attendees are saying
"My biggest takeaway from DWLL is that it's up to me to determine my future."
- Cally Biagini
"The DWLL event was a differentiator between Deloitte and other competitors. It demonstrated specific examples of how both men and women in the organization support women in their climb to high positions of leadership."
"DWLL was an amazing opportunity to not only learn more about the values and goals of Deloitte, but also see them in action."
- Emily Nuss
"The insightful, thoughtful breakout sessions and keynote addresses enhanced my understanding of the ways Deloitte supports women in the workplace."
- Katie Ayanian
"DWLL was an influential and memorable weekend that is without-a-doubt worth attending."
- Brynn Johnson
“Research findings consistently confirm that those organizations with the most women as senior leaders enjoy rates of return that are greater - often by double-digits - than those with far fewer or no women in their leadership ranks.”
- Sharon Allen, former Chairman of the Board, Deloitte LLP
Where women leaders thrive
Women at Deloitte
At Deloitte, our women are CEOs and business owners. They're military veterans. They're athletes, educators, volunteers, and scientists. At Deloitte, our women are leaders. Read more about the opportunities Deloitte provides women to lead in their careers.