Deloitte Women's Leadership Launch
Own it. Lead it. Live it.
Apply today to attend the annual Deloitte Women’s Leadership Launch (DWLL) conference. Select first-year, female MBA/Masters students will have the chance to network with peers, Deloitte Consulting LLP professionals, industry experts, and successful alumni to discuss the importance of becoming a leader in today’s working world. Gain the insight, encouragement, and affirmation you need to build your leadership toolkit for the future.
During the weekend-long interactive workshop at our prestigious Deloitte University facilities in Westlake, TX, attendees will be introduced to like-minded individuals, mentors and thought leaders prepared to share their ideas and advice for rising female MBA/Masters candidates. Learn what steps you can take to help customize your career and achieve your goals, all while building your own broad network of female professionals.
With formal and informal mentorship, leadership panels, classroom workshop sessions, and networking activities, this conference provides a view into the technical skills, critical professional behaviors, standards, and mindsets needed to succeed as a business leader. During the conference, you’ll have first-hand access to practitioners with considerable experience recruiting, training, nurturing, and developing top female talent. Discover the leadership skills you’ll need to take the next step in your career.
Date: January 4-6, 2018
Location: Deloitte University, Westlake, TX
Deloitte will pay for: Airfare, hotel, meals, and transportation to and from your local airport and Dallas Fort-Worth airport
Learn more about Deloitte University
What Makes DWLL Unique?
DWLL is a one-of-a-kind experience where attendees:
- Have the opportunity to meet and become a part of a community of women leaders across the top business schools in the country
- Can hear directly from, and work with, female leaders at Deloitte to grow personally and professionally
- Partner in small groups to discuss targeted modules that support each attendee's leadership development goals
- Explore their personal brand and strategies to put their strengths into action
The application period for the 2018 Deloitte Women's Leadership Launch has ended. Please check back in the fall for information about next year's event.
We will select a diverse set of exemplary, high-performing female candidates who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Member of the class of 2019 at a full-time US MBA or Master's program
- 3-5 years of work experience
- History of superior personal achievement in school and work
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-building skills
Deloitte Women's Leadership Launch: Own it. Lead it. Live it.
Download the Deloitte Women’s Leadership Launch sample schedule to see how a typical DWLL Conference is structured.
Download and share the Deloitte Women’s Leadership Launch postcard.
“Research findings consistently confirm that those organizations with the most women as senior leaders enjoy rates of return that are greater - often by double-digits - than those with far fewer or no women in their leadership ranks.”
- Sharon Allen, former Chairman of the Board, Deloitte LLP