Therapeutic Area Transformation has been added to Bookmarks.
Therapeutic Area Transformation
Finding cures and unleashing value
Chronic disease and end-of-life care generate costs that are crippling economies. Today, the high cost of care exhausts a huge amount of resources that could otherwise be deployed to fuel more productive economic growth.
How we can help
Deloitte’s Therapeutic Area Transformation (TAT) practice connects our clients and other industry leaders across sectors to help create innovative, integrated solutions to some of the world’s greatest health care challenges. By working together, we can help meet the needs of a market that is moving from volume to value to drive down health care costs while potentially improving quality and access to care, starting with cancer and diabetes.
Our service offerings include:
- Therapeutic area strategy and patient journey insights
- Innovation and exponential based strategic planning for diseases (e.g. oncology, diabetes)
- Therapeutic area specific real world evidence platforms
- Translational medicine network programs
- Advanced digital patient engagement solutions
Key Potential Benefits
- Radical reduction of health care costs through innovation
- Sustainable improvement in patient outcomes and quality of care
- Discovery of cures for chronic and genomic-based diseases that are available to the average person, regardless of wealth or geography