NextGen cell and gene therapy has been saved
NextGen cell and gene therapy
Personalized precision medicine is here
Cell and gene therapy (CGT) brings the promise of personalized precision medicine to life. As with any innovative, disruptive technology, however, developers face challenges along several dimensions—manufacturing, regulation, and reimbursement, among them—to become broadly commercially viable. How can life sciences organizations address these challenges and continue to advance CGTs?
See what’s new with Deloitte’s NextGen Industry Working Group
- Launched earlier this year – CGT Vantage is a software-as-a-service solution designed to orchestrate the end-to-end patient treatment journey for cell and gene therapies
- Enables Providers, Manufacturers, and ecosystem partners to provide world-class care to Patients
Apheresis Operations workstream
- Learn more about our exciting new Apheresis Operations workstream that will kick off in April 2023
- Primary scope for the team is to understand apheresis operation challenges and eventually deliver a set of key standardized guidelines and criteria for the CGT industry
Digital and Disruptive Tech workstream
- See our Digital and Disruptive Tech workstream that intends to explore near-term potential of innovative technology candidates to accelerate the Future of Health within CGT
- Team will start to create a framework to prioritize tech candidates based on potential impact, and explore cutting edge industry topics
- Learn more about our upcoming virtual and in-person 2023 events
- Gain executive insight into some of the exciting topics we have planned
- Let us know if there’s a topic that you’d love to see at the next IWG!
CGT: From ‘investigative’ to ‘curative’ therapy
Since the first product approval in 2017, cell, gene, and other next-generation therapies (NGTs) have been exploding globally. Deloitte has been deeply engaged with the cell and gene therapy ecosystem and guiding the industry’s dynamic evolution. With a growing global and cross-functional practice of over 100 practitioners, we support players across the health care ecosystem to bring therapies that are curative in nature and have shown high efficacy disrupting existing therapy paradigms to patients. In fact, we’ve played a role in the launch of every CGT product approved to date. Through our ongoing work with CGT companies, executives, and industry working groups, we have accumulated extensive learnings from industry successes and failures. We are excited to share our cell and gene therapy insights with you and other companies that are on this same journey. Together, we can advance the cell and gene therapy industry.
Through our ongoing work with CGT companies, executives, and industry working groups, we have accumulated extensive learnings from industry successes and failures. We are excited to share our cell and gene therapy insights with you and other companies that are on this same journey. Together, we can advance the business of cell and gene therapies.
Read our latest insights
Read our three-part series of strategic insights for cell and gene therapy CxOs and senior executives
Why elevating responsibility to the c-suite can help avoid manufacturing missteps
Designing a patient-centric digital ecosystem
Your operating model needs to be as innovative as your science
Deloitte’s CGT experience spans the value chain
Our goal is to bring the best of Deloitte to help our cell and gene therapy manufacturing clients launch curative therapies that will benefit patients and humankind. Our capabilities and experience span the entire CGT value chain, from clinical operations and research and development (R&D) to technology and digital platforms to supply chain, logistics, and manufacturing.
What analysis may reveal about potential tax risks in an era of tax reform
Racing to keep up with robotic process automation in life sciences