Innovation in product development
Linking supply chain strategies with organizational improvement
Product development organizations are under constant pressure to generate more big ideas with the potential to be the next market-makers—and to do so while accelerating time to value, driving innovation, increasing profitability, and reducing costs while navigating an ever-changing landscape of compliance regulations. These pressures are intensified by the rapid pace of innovation in exponential technologies, including the Internet of Things, augmented and virtual reality, 3D printing, analytics, and cognitive technologies.
- Product and R&D strategy meets supply chain innovation
- Product development services
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
Product and R&D strategy meets supply chain innovation
Deloitte helps organizations improve, or significantly overhaul, the maturity of strategic, process, and organizational capabilities. The objective? To improve execution by optimizing the organization’s product and research and development (R&D) strategy. We also guide companies through the implementation of modern product life cycle management (PLM) systems that are designed to accelerate operational objectives, drive innovation, and provide greater visibility into—and control of—product outcomes.
Deloitte's collaborative approach to product development empowers client teams and helps to ensure that the value we deliver is sustainable over the long term. Our practitioners bring significant experience to engagements, having worked with organizational complexities across a wide range of industries to deliver transformational projects that fuel supply chain innovation and unlock tangible, targeted value.
We are global in our capabilities and provide end-to-end services, including strategy development, process design and implementation, organizational change and redesign, and technology implementation.
Product development services: A 360º view
Deloitte's Product Development practice offers 360º services across various service lines to address our clients' strategic supply chain and operational challenges.
- Product and R&D strategy: Help improve growth and profitability through focused innovation and disciplined, dynamic portfolio and roadmap management
- Product development effectiveness: Enhance business processes and decision-making to help improve time to market, quality, and return on development
- Product lifecycle management enablement: Maximize business value through enablement of leading, relevant PLM technologies
- R&D organization and talent: Establish a sustainable, evolving framework for attracting, retaining, and rewarding the right talent
Meet our leaders
Our leaders bring significant experience to engagements, having worked to solve the complex challenges of organizations across a wide range of industries. They focus on delivering transformational projects that drive business value.
Contact our leaders below for more information.