Strategy & Operations
Executable strategy. Extraordinary insights.
Deloitte Consulting’s S&O practice works with senior executives to help them solve their toughest and most complex problems by bringing an approach to executable strategy that combines deep industry knowledge, rigorous analysis, and insight to enable confident action.
Our strategy and operations practice is consistently ranked #1 or #2 in the profession, achieving as much as double-digit growth in select capability areas. Services include corporate strategy, customer, and marketing strategy, mergers and acquisitions, social impact strategy, innovation, business model transformation, supply chain and manufacturing operations, sector-specific service operations and financial management. The acquisition of Monitor group combined Monitor’s highly-influential brand, strong thought leadership, and talent with Deloitte’s extraordinary reach, access, and resources to solidify the Deloitte network as a worldwide leader in strategy consulting.
- Deloitte named a leader in Business Transformation Consulting by independent research firm
- Deloitte named a leader in operating model strategy and organization design consulting by Kennedy
- Deloitte named a leader in business operations consulting services, worldwide by Gartner
- Deloitte named a leader for business consulting globally by IDC
- Deloitte named a global leader in Innovation Strategy and New Product Development Consulting by Kennedy
- Deloitte ranked #1 in Global Consulting by Kennedy for the fourth consecutive year
Case studies around thriving in uncertainty
Turn your supply chain into an always-on strategic differentiator