Digital Supply Networks has been added to Bookmarks.
Digital Supply Networks
Turn your supply chain into an always-on strategic differentiator
Organizations are achieving operational performance breakthroughs as digital supply networks enable supply network visibility—and unprecedented insights.
- Watch the video
- Our Digital Supply Networks services
- What are Digital Supply Networks
- How do Digital Supply Networks work
- Digital Supply Networks benefit
Watch the video | Digital Supply Networks: the digital transformation of supply chains
About our Digital Supply Networks services
The Deloitte Digital Supply Networks offering helps senior executives, including CEOs, CIOs, and supply chain leaders, identify and realize new supply network opportunities while managing their inherent complexities. Together with ecosystem partners, such as Singularity University, GE Digital, and Kinaxis, we immerse clients in the most forward-thinking perspectives on the future of supply chain, including artificial intelligence, advanced robotics, additive manufacturing, and the Internet of Things.
Our practice offers deep industry knowledge in all functional areas of
We help organizations transform their supply chains by addressing two key areas:
- Strategy. We help companies create supply network strategies and engage with ecosystem partners that allow the realization of their business vision and aspirations These strategies may differ by business unit, product, and trade channel. We also help clients explore the “art of the possible” through digital supply network immersion sessions.
- Execution. Once the strategy is in place and/or an accretive digital solution is prioritized and chosen, we build, pilot, and deploy the solution(s) using an agile approach. Digitizing the supply network may involve building digital threads that run through each of the existing supply chain nodes, blurring the lines between traditional functions, products, and divisions. We develop and execute on roadmaps that consist of a series of rightsized, rapid “sprints” to quickly deliver incremental value while we continuously iterate and improve.
What are Digital Supply Networks?
Dramatic advances in computing memory and processing are spurring entrepreneurs to develop innovative new digital technologies and capabilities—and ushering in Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution. Disruptive technologies, including new sensors and artificial intelligence (also called machine learning and cognitive computing), create the foundation for analytics and conversion between the physical and digital worlds, transforming traditional, linear supply chains into connected, intelligent, scalable, customizable, and nimble digital supply networks.
Digital supply chain management now includes gathering insights from distributed data, sensors, and connected assets to drive actionable improvements via advanced analytical and digital solutions. The Deloitte Digital Supply Networks offering helps companies and business leaders capitalize on this opportunity, create competitive advantage, and compete to win.
Digital Supply Networks: Traditional, linear supply chain nodes are collapsing into a set of dynamic networks, allowing dramatically increased differentiation:
How do Digital Supply Networks work?
Digital Supply Networks establish a “digital thread” through physical and digital channels, connecting information, goods, and services in powerful ways:
- Physical to digital: Capture signals and data from the physical world to create a digital record
- Digital to digital: Exchange and enrich information using advanced analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to drive meaningful insights
- Digital to physical: Deliver information in automated and more effective ways to generate actions and changes in the physical world
Unlike a traditional supply chain model, digital supply networks are dynamic, integrated, and characterized by a high-velocity, continuous flow of information and analytics.
Internet of Things (IoT) solutions are connecting digital and physical worlds in innovative ways—with breakthrough business results.
How can Digital Supply Networks benefit my business?
The Deloitte Digital Supply Networks offering can help your team turn your supply chain into a competitive differentiator with the potential to achieve results such as:
Digital Supply Networks and Additive Manufacturing
Additive Manufacturing Services
We think of ‘additive manufacturing’ as the scaled application of 3D printing technology. Deloitte is helping clients adopt—and adapt to—this game-changing driver of Industry 4.0. Our goal is to help customers accelerate product design, speed production, create more flexible supply chains, and optimize the manufacturing lifecycle. Learn how additive manufacturing can transform your organization.
Deloitte Consulting LLP and HP are working together to accelerate the digital reinvention of global manufacturing and supply chains through additive manufacturing. We combine our leadership in professional services and digital supply chain transformations worldwide with HP’s award-winning Multi Jet Fusion technology. Read more on the key solutions we use to help our clients realize the power of incorporating additive manufacturing into their digital operations.
Is your organization looking to transform stakeholder experiences across the Digital Supply Network value chain? If you are interested in learning more about our solutions fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch soon.