DMV Transportation Agency Solutions has been saved
DMV Transportation Agency Solutions
Motor Vehicle and Driver License Solutions
Deloitte’s Digital DMV creates innovative experiences to securely deliver DMV services to citizens and transform workforce operations. Our assets and accelerators increase speed to delivery, lower cost, and deliver a high degree of adaptability for DMV agencies.
Modernization of Core
Deloitte’s cloud-based modernization approach leverages our API-based assets and accelerators to deliver secure DMV systems that enhance the customer and worker experience in an advanced software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. Deloitte’s Digital DMV is designed to deliver with high speed, lower cost, and modern innovation that enables agency agility in the inevitability of changing business and legislative needs.
- Motor vehicle title and registration system
- Driver license and history system
- Occupational/dealer license system
- Specific program implementation
- Appointment scheduling and customer flow management
- Electronic lien and title (ELT)
- Road usage charge (RUC)/mileage-based user fees (MBUF)
- Mobile driver license system integration
- Administrative hearings
- Disability placard management
Customers, business partners, and workers expect a complete digital experience and virtual service delivery outside of a brick-and-mortar facility. Our solution is designed to deliver an intuitive online customer journey to transact with DMVs, requiring little or no staff intervention. Our solution uses advanced technology capabilities, such as live text, audio, video chats, and artificial intelligence-based document scanning and optical character recognition (OCR) to engage the customer and automate application processing.
- Digital transformation, experience, and engagement
- Integration with existing systems through application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Digitalization, enterprise content management
AAMVA Interface Modernization
The services provided by the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators (AAMVA) are a cornerstone to driver and motor vehicle agencies. Our team has the experience, time-tested methodologies, and accelerators to support DMVs through their AAMVA journey.
- Migration from Mainframe UNI to Windows UNI or web services
- Batch-to-interactive upgrade
- SPEXS (CDLIS, S2S) implementation or upgrade
- NMVTIS, PDPS/DLDV, VLS, SSOLV/HAVV, USPVS implementation or upgrade
Customer Engagement and Contact Center Services
Our contact center platform is the first of its kind, integrating best-in-class technology, optimal contact center design, and customer-needs focus. Contact centers of the future can benefit from a human experience focus, enhanced speed, maximum scalability, flexible consumption model, and secure controls. These integrated competencies make Deloitte’s contact center the premier end-to-end solution for all contact centers, and the de facto Government and Public Services Contact Center offering.
- Predictive artificial intelligence
- Human experience emphasis
- Built to live and grow on the cloud
Public sector leaders have a golden opportunity to use federal funds to reshape the future of public transportation in the United States.
As technology continues to evolve, trust in companies is often eroding. Making ethical tech a priority can help organizations achieve trust, transparency, and engagement.