Regulatory, Risk, and Compliance Operations Services has been added to Bookmarks.
Regulatory, Risk, and Compliance Operations Services
Digitally transforming your business operations
Our services and solutions are designed to help clients digitally transform core business operations so they can focus more on what’s important to the organization, enhance their operational performance, and anticipate and prepare for addressing emerging risks.
- The future of operations is now
- Enabling your future state
- Our services
- Industry-specific challenges and opportunities
- Contact us
The future of operations is now
Across industries, traditional lines between operations and information technology (IT) are blurring to the point of disappearing. Current operating models with specialist labor forces, supported by complex legacy systems and infrastructures, are giving way to models in which large swaths of core operations and processing are performed by external vendors and collaborative technologies. This trend is enabling operations to unlock value across multiple dimensions including cost, service, and risk.
As such, the operating environment is shifting from legacy platforms and end-user computing tools to innovative technologies hosted on scalable and distributed platforms. Technologies such as cloud computing, business process management, robotic process automation, cognitive intelligence tools, and predictive analytics are enabling operations to reduce manual workloads, execute near real-time processing, and provide transparency consistent with internal and external stakeholders’ evolving expectations.
Increasingly, industry-leading operations environments will be capable of:
- Agility and flexibility that allow operations to quickly and effectively respond to industry and business changes
- Automated workflows that augment and amplify business processes and human activities
- Extensive front-end self-service with full transparency into transaction and service request status
- Knowledgeable workers who develop deep industry experience and technology skills by doing more value-added work rather than mundane, repetitive tasks.
- Evolutionary architecture, hosted in the cloud, providing cost efficiencies and ability to keep pace with the rate of innovation
- Holistic controls and oversight with real-time visibility into controlling environment health, enabling proactive decision making and risk mitigation
We help organizations transform, modernize, and shape the future of work within operations through innovative approaches and emerging technologies, including:
- Command center—Redefining how operations leaders manage their business by aggregating operations, risk, and technology performance information into views that provide analytics, trending, and insights across functions
- Client lifecycle—Enhancing customer experience by identifying efficiencies and controls throughout the customer lifecycle
- Core operations—Redesigning the operations to include centralized workstations and shifting work to exception-based processes enabled by next-generation technologies and infrastructure
- Industrialization offerings—Leveraging design and modeling, simulation, and process prototyping to enable more nimble and lower cost transformation across the operations lifecycle and to keep up with the rapid rate of change in customer preferences, regulatory expectations, and industry landscape changes
- Contract management—Advising on how to streamline contract lifecycle management processes, improve response time, and strengthen operating models through program improvement and managed services, including helping clients launch programs to comply with regulatory and industry mandates, implementing technology solutions, and building out holistic operating models
- Digital controls—Proactively helping to manage risk and regulatory compliance through predictive technologies, analytics, machine learning, and automation to significantly reduce manual controls, increase transparency, and improve the quality and depth of reporting
- Trade and regulatory reporting—Offering a cloud-based, scalable, cost-effective, and configurable approach to accelerate regulatory compliance while streamlining the data aggregation and reporting pipeline
Industry-specific challenges and opportunities
Take advantage of our deep knowledge, experience, and resources in the following industries to help you address your organization’s most pressing operations issues:
Focusing in on operations transformation and the future of work
What does responsible AI look like—and who owns it?