Treasury Consulting Services Bookmark has been added
Treasury Consulting Services
Treasury advisory solutions for today’s economic environment
The world’s most progressive companies link corporate strategy to the treasury function. Learn how Deloitte’s treasury solutions enable treasury teams to elevate critical conversations to the business level. We support clients across executive transitions, financial distress, regulatory compliance, M&A, and technology programs.
- New challenges, proven solutions
- Deloitte rated No. 1 for corporate treasury consulting
- Treasury Management Services
- 2019 global corporate treasury survey
- More treasury surveys
New challenges, proven solutions
Today’s treasurer faces increasing expectations to drive cost containment, act as a catalyst for digital transformation, and adopt new talent models. It’s a huge challenge—and a massive opportunity. See how Deloitte’s Treasury Management practice can help drive your strategy, define treasury solutions, and create new value.
Deloitte rated No. 1 for corporate treasury consulting
ALM Intelligence has named Deloitte as a global leader in corporate treasury consulting. Key findings from ALM’s Corporate Treasury Consulting 2017 report include:
- “Deloitte has gone furthest in putting the corporate treasury into a broader client company context, looking not just at treasury functions, but at the treasury from the CFO perspective.”
- “Deloitte’s vision for the corporate treasury is among the most progressive in terms of focusing on Treasury's role in company strategy and its ability to help the CFO fulfill his/her agenda.”
- “Deloitte triangulates between treasurers, the CFO, and the board, moving between the minutiae of treasury functionality and the growth strategy of the CFO and board … to help treasurers become the catalyst for company goals their company needs them to be.”
Read the global leader in corporate treasury consulting press release.
- No. 1 in client impact
- No. 1 in depth of services
- No. 2 in breadth of services
Source: Corporate Treasury Consulting 2017, ALM
Treasury Management Services
Deloitte is a leading treasury consulting firm that works with treasurers, treasury teams, CFOs, and CIOs to help address key challenges facing treasury organizations. We offer deep experience across the treasury services spectrum.
2019 global corporate treasury survey
More than 200 companies from around the globe, across all industries, and revenue groups, participated in this biennial survey.
Key insights from the survey include:
- Liquidity risk management and being a steward for financial risk management remain as the most important CFO mandates.
- Inadequate treasury systems infrastructure grew from 30 percent to 47 percent over the past two years.
- Visibility of data is now the most challenging area for treasury, up from the second highest challenge in 2017.
- The pace of technology adoption by respondents is directly linked to the awareness and perceived need of implementation of new technologies in order to stay ahead in their industry.
- The extent to which technology can be used to achieve scalability, reduce cost, and gain a competitive advantage is not yet fully appreciated.
- Brexit concerns and the adoption of various international financial reporting standards requirements are cited as the main regulatory challenges facing treasurers.
More treasury surveys
- 2017 global corporate treasury survey: More than 200 companies from around the globe, across all industries, and revenue groups, participated in this biennial survey. Download the 2017 survey results to explore key insights.
- 2016 global foreign exchange (FX) survey: Deloitte Global Treasury Advisory surveyed more than 133 corporations around the globe, representing an array of sizes, geographies, and industries. Download the survey results to see the insight respondents provided.
- 2015 global corporate treasury survey: Deloitte Global Treasury Advisory received survey responses from the treasury groups of more than 100 top corporations. Download the survey results for a closer look at key challenges and top trends.
Explore articles and reports that feature insights from our treasury team:
- Technology is time: The case for FX automation
- A total rundown of treasury management system costs
- The shift to digital treasury management solutions
- Global treasury: Managing banks’ liquidity and funding risk
- The benefits and ROI of treasury treasury management systems
- Emerging technologies for state financial management: A Deloitte-NASACT survey of state auditors, comptrollers, and treasurers