Treasury Consulting Services Bookmark has been added
Treasury Consulting Services
Treasury advisory solutions for today’s economic environment
The world’s most progressive companies link corporate strategy to the treasury function. Learn how Deloitte’s treasury solutions enable treasury teams to elevate critical conversations to the business level. We support clients across executive transitions, financial distress, regulatory compliance, M&A, and technology programs.
- New challenges, proven solutions
- Deloitte rated No. 1 for corporate treasury consulting
- Treasury Management Services
- 2017 global corporate treasury survey
- More treasury surveys
New challenges, proven solutions
Today’s treasurer faces increasing expectations to drive cost containment, act as a catalyst for digital transformation, and adopt new talent models. It’s a huge challenge—and a massive opportunity. See how Deloitte’s Treasury Management practice can help drive your strategy, define treasury solutions, and create new value.
Deloitte rated No. 1 for corporate treasury consulting
ALM Intelligence has named Deloitte as a global leader in corporate treasury consulting. Key findings from ALM’s Corporate Treasury Consulting 2017 report include:
- “Deloitte has gone furthest in putting the corporate treasury into a broader client company context, looking not just at treasury functions, but at the treasury from the CFO perspective.”
- “Deloitte’s vision for the corporate treasury is among the most progressive in terms of focusing on Treasury's role in company strategy and its ability to help the CFO fulfill his/her agenda.”
- “Deloitte triangulates between treasurers, the CFO, and the board, moving between the minutiae of treasury functionality and the growth strategy of the CFO and board … to help treasurers become the catalyst for company goals their company needs them to be.”
Read the global leader in corporate treasury consulting press release.
- No. 1 in client impact
- No. 1 in depth of services
- No. 2 in breadth of services
Source: Corporate Treasury Consulting 2017, ALM
Treasury Management Services
Deloitte is a leading treasury consulting firm that works with treasurers, treasury teams, CFOs, and CIOs to help address key challenges facing treasury organizations. We offer deep experience across the treasury services spectrum.
2017 global corporate treasury survey
More than 200 companies from around the globe, across all industries, and revenue groups, participated in this biennial survey.
Key insights from the survey include:
- Treasurers are being challenged by their board and executive committee to add value to group operations rather than operate as an individual team. Collaboration with tax, risk, and finance teams is critical for treasury to continue as a strategic adviser to the business.
- More than 50 percent of treasurers noted that foreign exchange volatility is a challenge, an issue exacerbated by political turmoil and the imminent changes due to Brexit. Other key challenges are visibility into global operations, cash repatriation, emerging markets operations, and liquidity management.
- Despite foreign exchange volatility being flagged as the biggest challenge faced by treasurers, 75 percent of respondents aren’t actively monitoring key risks using “at risk” measures. This creates a major opportunity for treasurers to invest in technology to deliver more sophisticated real-time analytics.
More treasury surveys
- 2016 global foreign exchange (FX) survey: Deloitte Global Treasury Advisory surveyed more than 133 corporations around the globe, representing an array of sizes, geographies, and industries. Download the survey results to see the insight respondents provided.
- 2015 global corporate treasury survey: Deloitte Global Treasury Advisory received survey responses from the treasury groups of more than 100 top corporations. Download the survey results for a closer look at key challenges and top trends.
Explore articles and reports that feature insights from our treasury team:
- A total rundown of treasury management system costs
- The shift to digital treasury management solutions
- Global treasury: Managing banks’ liquidity and funding risk
- The benefits and ROI of treasury treasury management systems
- Emerging technologies for state financial management: A Deloitte-NASACT survey of state auditors, comptrollers, and treasurers