Internal audit training course offerings
In-house courses and materials for CPE credits
- Download the PDF
- Delivering insights to your doorstep
- Benefits of in-house internal audit training
- Transforming the profession
- Get in touch
Doing more with the same
In this time of continual disruption and rising expectations, internal audit faces a need for transformative change. In an environment where many chief audit executives expect to manage budgets that may likely remain relatively flat over the next few years1, budgets for internal audit training courses may not be as robust as they once were, leaving you susceptible to operating with lagging and inefficient practices.
How can internal audit departments continue to enhance the technical and soft skills of their people to meet today’s expectations while working within the current budget constraints?
Delivering insights to your doorstep
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory offers customizable, internal audit CPE courses designed to meet the needs of today’s auditor in a variety of subject areas. The certified internal auditor courses offered range from technical to soft skills courses.
Benefits of in-house internal audit training
- Lower training costs per person; avoid travel expenditures for your staff.
- Customized programs that best fit your team’s needs (one-to four-day programs are available).
- Flexibility to add participants to some or all of the program.
- Internal audit CPE-eligible courses help your team meet their continuing education requirements.
- Real-world perspectives and insights from facilitators that have executed the concepts covered in the sessions.
Explore the courses Deloitte has packaged and ready to deliver to your internal audit team. Each can be tailored to your group’s needs.
Not seeing something you need? Submit an inquiry.Submit an inquiry
Transforming the profession
Taking advantage of this opportunity to train your staff can help bring your team up to date on the skills they need to effectively deliver assurance services while adapting to transformation within the profession. With the right toolkit, internal auditors can—and need to—become proactive risk advisors to the business capable of anticipating risk and delivering insights that impact business performance.
Innovating in internal audit to enhance collaboration and deliver timely insights
An urgent call to action