IRS Insights | Deloitte US has been added to your bookmarks.
A closer look.
IRS Insights, published by the Deloitte Tax LLP Tax Controversy Services group, provides a compact, reader-friendly perspective on the latest practices and procedures coming out of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), as well as the potential impact of changes on taxpayers.
- IRS Announces Eleven New Large Business and International Compliance Campaigns
- Claims Court Upholds Willful Failure to File FBAR Penalty and Invalidates Limitation on
- Penalties in Regulation
- Final Regulations Released on PR and Electing into the Centralized Audit Partnership Rules
- IRS and Department of Treasury Withdraw and Re-Propose Certain Regulations Related to Centralized Audit Partnership Rules
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit Withdraws Opinion in Altera Corp. v. Comm’r
District Court Determines IRS Exceeded Regulatory Limit on FBAR Penalties
Recent Update to the Partnership Audit Rules: Technical Corrections Act of 2018
IRS LB&I Division Issues Transfer Pricing Guidance
IRS Large Business & International Division Announces New Campaigns: Seven international campaigns and four domestic campaigns
District Court concludes that taxpayer’s refund suit, relating to the carryback of a deduction for foreign taxes, was untimely