U.S. Inbound Corner
U.S. Inbound Corner is a bulletin of the latest tax developments affecting businesses investing into the United States. Written by professionals of the Deloitte member firms, the newsletter provides invaluable insights on a broad range of topics affecting US inbound taxpayers.
- Brady doubles down on border-adjustment tax; White House promises tax reform ‘outline’
- Anti-inversion guidance: Treasury finalizes expiring regulations and modifies de minimis exceptions
- Putting Transfer Pricing in Context
- Temporary regulations under section 721(c); Limitations on tax-free contributions of appreciated property to a partnership
- Practical state tax considerations arising from final/temporary intercompany debt regulations