Partner | Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory
2200 Ross Ave.
Holly is a partner in the Forensic practice of Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP with more than 18 years of public accounting and professional services experience focusing on both proactive and reactive matters related to fraud, corruption, and regulatory compliance. She is the US Consumer Products lead for Enterprise Compliance Services and the US Forensic point of contact for Consumer & Industrial Products. Holly advises and assists clients on:
- Global anti-corruption/Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) investigations
- Anti-corruption/anti-bribery compliance program assessment, design, and implementation
- Anti-fraud program assessment, design and implementation; fraud risk assessments
- Third-party risk management; services related to whistleblower hotline analysis, implementation, and response
- Proactive and on-going monitoring
- The analysis and development of policies, procedures, controls, training, and communications related to fraud, corruption, and ethics & compliance.
Latest from Holly Tucker
5 insights into fraud risk analytics