World Economic Forum (WEF)
Annual Meeting of the New Champions (AMNC) 2018
18 - 20 September 2018, Tianjin, China
Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies are truly disruptive – they upend existing ways of sensing, calculating, organizing, acting and delivering.
WEF Founder and Executive Chairman Klaus Schwab
As a WEF Strategic Partner, Deloitte embraces the spirit of Klaus Schwab's words through its participation in the Annual Meeting of the New Champions (AMNC).
This year, Deloitte representatives are bringing their expertise and insights to AMNC. At Deloitte, we believe technological innovation is the most powerful force for human development, and are committed to supporting innovators, entrepreneurs and decision makers in business and society. The Deloitte China Innovation Team, including its 'Greenhouse' in Shanghai and revolutionary Deloitte Speed SET, exemplifies this commitment.
Click the items below for more about Deloitte's achievements, success stories, partnerships, assets and insights in innovation.
- Deloitte China and China Resources sign MoU on joint innovation (CN)
- Deloitte China and Fudan University join hands in establishing innovation ecosystem (CN)
- Deloitte China and SenseTime form strategic collaboration (CN)
- Deloitte China engaged as unit deputy director on the first Neuroeconomic Management Committee of the China Society of Technology Economics (CN)
- Deloitte Consulting and AWS form strategic collaboration in Greater China
- Deloitte Future Research Institute to be established in Hangzhou (CN)
- Deloitte supports sustainable innovation at Mayor of Nanjing's International Consultation Conference (CN)
Audit & Assurance
- Intelligent Cloud Conference System
- Smart Cube (CN)
- Smart Magnet-Map Analyzer (CN)
- Social CRM (CN)
- SSO & MFA (CN)
- Talent Link (CN)
- Contract Risk Sensing (CN)
- Deloitte Intelligent Bond (CN)
- Phishmon (CN)
- Regulatory Info Auto-Reporting (CN)
- The 4th Report (CN)
- Deloitte's perspective on AI, digital finance and RPA (CN)
- Deloitte's perspective on "Unicorns' Arrival on the Capital Market: Opportunities and Challenges" (CN)
- Digital transformation - professional services firms and businesses
- Innovation and digital transformation