We Are Deloitte has been saved
We Are Deloitte
Reimagining how we support our people
Over the past two years, Deloitte professionals have come together for our clients, communities, and each other to face the substantial challenges of the global pandemic. We continue to be deeply grateful and committed to helping our people thrive as we experience significant growth in our business and transition to a hybrid future of work.
As one of the leading advisors on the future of work, it is important that we lead by example and are continually evolving our approach to rewards, recognition and well-being for our people. We have consistently innovated over the years, such as our expansion of our comprehensive benefits at the start of the pandemic through our Deloitte Cares program, which included enhanced financial support for childcare, monetary assistance to support virtual work needs, and programs to support professionals’ well-being needs. Most recently, our “We are Deloitte” effort is providing more than $1 billion of additional investments in our people, to reflect our appreciation for all they are doing and our confidence in our bright future. “We are Deloitte” includes many elements, for example:
- We initiated a work-from-home technology subsidy of $500, and a temporary expansion of reimbursable commuting expenses to enhance hybrid work, further enable the transition to new ways of working, and to help our professionals feel safe connecting with each other in person.
- We doubled our popular and long-standing well-being subsidy from $500 to $1,000, with new items now eligible for reimbursement.
- We’ve introduced concierge mental health services, to support our professionals in navigating the increasingly complex mental health landscape and to help our professionals build mental resiliency.
- We enhanced our generous paid time off program by adding an additional day for everyone to disconnect this past Thanksgiving, turning it into a five-day weekend, and announcing 15 paid holidays for 2022.
- We performed an additional compensation market analysis, halfway through our annual compensation cycle. As a result, many of our professionals will see a salary increase, above and beyond what they receive through the annual cycle.
- We strongly believe in the importance of coming together to foster more human connections for our people – some in-person and some virtual. For example, this fall and winter, more than 10,000+ US professionals who started with Deloitte during the pandemic attended in-person welcome and training events at our Leadership Center, Deloitte University.
This is an incredibly exciting time for our organization. We are breaking new ground across many of the areas that define our culture – such as diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI); professional development; physical and mental well-being; and hybrid work. As we navigate these changes, and continue to grow at record levels, we are welcoming many new hires who will have the opportunity to collaborate alongside our valued and highly-talented existing Deloitte professionals. Together, our people are creating a future of work that will meet their evolving needs and empower them to be authentic and true to themselves, so they perform at their best.
This latest investment is just another step in our journey. We are deeply grateful for all our people and committed to continuing to listen and learn from them to help inform our choices and investments, so we deliver one of the most exceptional talent experiences in the world.
Our Who We Are series brings the stories of Deloitte professionals to life and celebrates our culture of courage