Banking on better service Bookmark has been added
Banking on better service
Regions Bank client spotlight
The will to modernize banking, innovate, and offer customers a better lending experience was already there. Then Regions found the unified technology platform it needed to make working with—and for—the bank faster and easier.
- Watch the video
- Traditional, dependable – and moving forward fast
- The future of credit delivery
- Benefits of the digital and business transformation
- Muscles to match the mission
Watch the video
Traditional, dependable—and moving forward fast
For millions of customers, Birmingham-based Regions Bank plays a role in working, saving, and living. Its performance has earned it high marks from customers and employees alike. But the bar keeps rising. Digital technology brings speed, convenience, and a personal connection to so many parts of everyday life, and now customers want that from their bank as well.
Regions found its legacy lending systems weren’t up to supporting service at that level, and associates found those systems frustrating to work with. Working with Deloitte, the bank’s leaders set out to create a single lending platform to improve customer experience, digitize the workforce, and streamline the way work gets done.
The future of credit delivery
First, Regions leaders came together to build a foundation of unified support for the project. They selected the
Benefits of the digital and business transformation
- Banking associates work with consistent data and a single source of truth
- Customers enjoy a balance of personal in-branch relationships and convenient mobile and online connectivity
- Predictive analytics and dynamic workflow help lending professionals see the big picture and bring more attractive offerings to customers
- Efficient, logical system design promotes employee engagement and retention
- Ready access to information lends speed and accuracy to compliance and reporting
The retail consumers who use tablets and smartphones every day are the same people that own corporations and sit on boards as our customers. Familiarity becomes expectation, and expectation becomes demand.
—Mark Mullins, executive vice president for Business Services, Regions Bank
Muscles to match the mission
With old-technology headaches on the way out and advanced capabilities coming online, the new platform is freeing bank employees to engage creatively and giving customers the responsiveness and connectedness they want.