Managing sanctions compliance is complex Bookmark has been added
Managing sanctions compliance is complex
Are you up to the challenge?
Deloitte recently conducted a survey* to better understand how businesses are managing the challenges of sanctions compliance, the impact of new laws and recent enforcement actions on organizations, and opportunities for improving sanctions compliance efforts. Explore survey results below and see how your organization stacks up.
Increasing complexity in regulations, rising costs of compliance, and an increasing number of investigations—these are just some of the ways sanctions are impacting organizations. Don’t wait to evaluate and invest in your programs. The time is now!
Download our survey results infographic to see how your organization stacks up.
Five questions about sanctions compliance: An interview with Deloitte leadership
- Question #1: How are recent OFAC sanctions activities affecting the cost of sanctions compliance?
- Question #2: Facing increased compliance costs, what are sanctions compliance program priorities today?
- Question #3: What other challenges do companies face in managing their sanctions compliance programs?
- Question #4: Where else can companies create value by investing in their sanctions compliance programs?
- Question #5: Are there any bright spots in the sanctions environment—opportunities companies should be aware of?
Download the paper for these answers and more.
* Deloitte conducted a survey to assess how companies are managing sanctions compliance and the
challenges they face. The online survey was completed by 107 executives from February 11 to March 23, 2015. Respondents represented a variety of industries, with over half coming from Financial Services companies. Note: some percentages in the charts throughout this report may not add up to 100 percent due to rounding or to reflect questions where survey participants had the option to choose multiple responses. This publication is not a substitute for such professional advice or services, nor should it be used as a basis for any decision or action that may affect your business. Before making any decision or taking any action that may affect your business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor. Deloitte shall not be responsible for any loss sustained by any person who relies on this publication.
Copyright © 2015 Deloitte Development LLC.