Explore Deloitte and msg global’s PaPM alliance has been saved
Explore Deloitte and msg global’s PaPM alliance
Providing a high-speed profitability and cost model analysis
How can your organization transform its reports on profitability, costing, and pricing—regardless of its enterprise resource planning platform—in a visual, easy-to-consume way? Learn how Deloitte, with SAP’s Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM) developed by msg global, can help your business meet its cost model analysis objectives.
Unlock all the benefits of PaPM Is your organization making the most of its PaPM capabilities? Our project experience in assisting with implementing system applications products (SAP) and designing cost accounting methodologies can help enable clients to unlock the full features and capabilities of PaPM. We provide our clients the ability to go beyond allocations and operate with granular financial models that provide drill-down capabilities and offer traceability and auditability at a detailed level.
A solution that’s business-user-focused
The organization msg global is an SAP Solutions Extension (SolEx) partner with 20 years of experience in accounting, finance, regulatory reporting, performance management, and customer experience. msg global developed SAP’s PaPM to be a business-user-focused solution that leverages the in-memory processing power of a high-performance analytic appliance (HANA), allowing for the rapid calculation of billions of records of data. PaPM can be used for profitability allocation, cash flow modeling, cost model analysis, and forecasting with full traceability of line-item level source data. PaPM can transform processes that traditionally took hours or days into just a few minutes.
PaPM in action
- Profitability and allocation: Compute complex calculation procedures in a single system that enables distribution back to source
- Planning and forecasting: Integrate existing tools while leveraging PaPM modeling capabilities
- Cash flow modeling: Aggregate economic and market data into analysis
- Simulation: Change assumptions, scenarios, and rules ”on the fly”
- Full traceability: Drill down to granular, line-item-level source data from any model or allocation, including simulation
- Compatibility: Integrate directly to any database, removing redundancy
- Functional: Developed to provide business users with extensive capability without IT involvement
If you’d like to talk more about PaPM implementation and how it can help your organization provide a high-speed profitability and cost model analysis, let’s set up a conversation.