Corporate Intelligence Services has been saved
Corporate Intelligence Services
Helping clients identify potential risks
Deloitte’s Corporate Intelligence Services (CIS) conducts background investigations on entities and individuals relating to prospective business transactions, third-party relationships, investments, internal investigations, and business disputes. Leveraging open source and proprietary databases, our CIS investigators work closely with multi-national clients to help them identify and minimize risk and make critical decisions with confidence. Clients turn to us for our in-depth experience and highly specialized skills in the areas of due diligence and investigation, as well as for our use of advanced technology, to help them gain deeper insights and navigate successful outcomes.
- How we can help
- Our services
- Related services
- About Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory
- Get in touch
How we can help
Our highly trained investigators and intelligence specialists have extensive experience in due diligence, litigation support, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), fraud, bribery, and other investigations. Our ability to leverage the Deloitte Global network allows us to quickly and effectively gather background information and business intelligence virtually anywhere in the world in a cost-effective manner, including those jurisdictions where public records are sparse.
- Investigative Due Diligence. Deloitte’s investigative due diligence services are provided by more than 300 specialists and highly trained investigators in 20 countries across the globe, who are fluent in more than 85 languages and have extensive commercial and public sector experience. Focusing on industry leading practices, we assist multinational companies with identifying potential corruption risk, conducting third party and pre-M&A due diligence, conducting diligence in internal and FCPA investigations, and assessing due diligence programs, among other services.
- Uncovering Fraud, Tracing Assets, and Providing Litigation Support. If fraud is suspected, we help our clients get ahead of the issues, performing background investigations of parties suspected of wrongdoing, searching for conflicts of interest and undisclosed business affiliations, or researching into whether parties are living beyond their means. Through our investigative means, we also provide support in tracking back the ownership of assets to front companies and their facilitators. As part of our litigation support services, we assist clients by investigating opposing parties and their experts, helping find facts relevant to claims and defenses, and identifying and locating witnesses, while helping our clients transform unpredictable events into opportunities for resilience and long-term advantage.
- Assisting Clients Develop, Assess, and Improve Anti-Corruption Compliance Programs. We routinely work with multi-national clients, across various industries, in evaluating the efficacy of their compliance programs and in identifying gaps which could expose them to regulatory, legal or reputational risks. By leveraging our network of subject matter specialists with industry knowledge and regional experiences, we work closely with our clients to be proactive and to develop and enhance their anti-corruption compliance procedures, including those around third party relationships.
- Social Media Analytics. With the rise of social media touching almost every aspect of daily life, Deloitte continues to invest in various powerful and cutting edge social media research and analytical tools to allow us to supplement more traditional public records searches. Using a variety of innovative tools, Deloitte’s social media analytics allows us to algorithmically identify and analyze connections between targets and their facilitators such as middlemen, associates and proxies, in addition to public commentary posted on a variety of both mainstream and regional social media platforms.