Accelerate your document review
Deloitte discovery's review workflow accelerators
It’s an inescapable fact — litigation involves document review; it’s one of the most fundamental aspects of litigation and eDiscovery. Document review can also be one of the costliest, time-consuming, labor intensive and important aspects of your litigation. Deloitte Discovery helps accelerate document review with a suite of tools.
The Review Workflow Accelerators
The Review Workflow Accelerators are tightly integrated with our Relativity® hosting platform. These tools are offered as a self-service Relativity add-on. This means you can easily select which tools to use based on the size and scope of your legal matter.
Based upon the needs of your legal matter, you can select the following tools:
This tool allows clients to design and implement rules within Relativity which can be applied to the document coding and data entry process.
For example, automated logic could be set up to identify documents tagged as “privileged” and “produce” or “redaction needed” without a redaction present.
- Improves overall data quality
- Reduces coding overturns
- Easy to use
- Build new rules in minutes (rather than days with traditional methods)
Enterprise eDiscovery early data analysis platform that assists clients with identifying potentially relevant content using visual analytics, intelligent searching, and communication analysis.
- Automatically generates interactive visualizations of your data
- Intelligent Search automatically identifies related concepts and keywords
Deloitte Assisted Translation is an intuitive application that enables automated on-the-fly non-English language document translation.
- Multi-language automated text translation
- Increases the determination of relevancy during document review
- Reduces cost by limiting non-English records that require formal review
Deloitte Assisted Redaction is an automated image redaction application whereby users can search for specific text and apply a redaction to a set of documents.
- Improves document review speed
- Reduces manual work associated with redacting images
Assisted Native Imaging
Deloitte Assisted Native Imaging automatically detects and images documents for redaction or production purposes.
For example, Relativity can be set to image all documents tagged “produce” and “not privileged” on an automated basis, reducing the turnaround time for productions.
- Automatically images documents based on client instructions
- Automatically applies slip sheets to documents produced in native format
- Reduces the production cycle time by imaging documents in advance of production deadline
Deloitte Assisted Transcription automatically transcribes audio and video files into text for keyword searching and document review.
- Automatically transcribes audio/video files using Relativity saved search or tag
Relativity Analytics Dashboard
Relativity Analytics Dashboard provides clients with user-friendly visualizations which summarize project activity and identify data trends.
- Provides metrics associated with document review workflow
- Allows users to gain insight into document level metrics
Deloitte Discovery offers a flexible document review system to meet your needs.
To discuss how the Review Workflow Accelerators can expedite the review of documents in your litigation matter contact: