Finance 2025: Digital transformation in finance Bookmark has been added
Finance 2025: Digital transformation in finance
Our eight predictions about digital technology for CFOs
We’re looking towards the future with eight predictions for the finance function of 2025. The technologies needed to reimagine finance are here and they will only get better. It’s crunch time.
- Preparing for the future
- Eight predictions for finance in 2025
- What’s your view on the future of finance?
- Shaping the future of finance: FinVENTA
- It’s crunch time for finance
Preparing for the future
None of us knows for certain what the future will hold, but we all have a responsibility to be thinking about what’s likely to
With that in mind, below are eight predictions for finance in 2025, based on what finance leaders are doing and the technology available today. Once you’ve taken a glance through the predictions, consider:
- Downloading the full “Finance 2025” report to understand how each of these trends impacts finance work, finance workforce, and finance workplace and the steps executives can begin to take today.
- Taking the brief survey lower on this page to provide your thoughts on these predictions, and to receive an infographic showcasing how others have responded.
- Exploring our previous Crunch time reports, including “Crunch time IV: Blockchain for finance,” “Crunch time III: The CFO’s guide to cognitive technology,” “Crunch time, too: CFOs talk off the record about finance in a digital world,” and “Crunch time: Finance in a digital world.”
Eight predictions for finance in 2025
The methodology for generating our predictions is straightforward. We look carefully at what finance leaders are doing and at the technology that’s available, and then we ask these questions: What would be possible if we combined different technologies to reimagine the future? How would the work of finance get done and who would do it? How could finance contribute even more to the success of the company?
What’s your view on the future of finance?
To be candid, there’s no doubt we’ll be wrong about exactly how some of the predictions presented above play out. Just as there is no doubt we will be right about others. Quickly let us know your perspective using the pulse survey below and you’ll receive a link to an infographic showcasing how others have responded.
Shaping the future of finance: FinVENTA
When Sumerian merchants first recorded livestock sales on clay tablets, finance technology was born. Five thousand years later, technology has evolved into a new class of digital tools reshaping every aspect of the business. No matter what future you see for your finance organization, one thing is clear: That future is now. If you’re going to compete in the digital world, your organization needs to forecast and manage more effectively and become more efficient.
The key? FinVENTA, an integrated technology platform that leverages a modern digital finance architecture and disruptive technologies to showcase the art of the possible across operational, business and specialized finance for deeper, more accurate insights that speed time to outcome.
Learn more about FinVENTA.
It’s crunch time for finance
Explore other reports and guides in our Finance in a Digital WorldTM “Crunch time” series, and read case studies about digital transformation in the finance function. Whatever your interest, one thing is clear: From cloud computing and robotics to analytics, cognitive technologies, and blockchain, a new class of digital disruptors is transforming how the work of finance gets done.
Need help developing a digital finance strategy and taking the next step on your journey towards a better, faster, and less expensive finance organization?
Scroll down to the “Get in touch” section and contact us directly.