Strategy in health care has been saved
Strategy in health care
Health Care Chief Strategy Officer Program
The Health Care Chief Strategy Officer Program is an engaging community that establishes connections between leaders and provides a forum for perspectives on shaping and executing strategy in the health care industry.
- CSO community goals
- Ways to engage
- Health care strategy insights
- Health care insights hub
- Get in touch
CSO community goals
- Understand how Chief Strategy Officers are both creating and capturing value for their organizations by engaging with the current and emerging ecosystems in health care
- Foster cross-organizational relationships between health care participants
- Level set on the health care Chief Strategy Officer’s evolving landscape: role, opportunities, challenges, priorities, trends
Ways to engage
Monthly Health Care CSO Peer Call
- This series was established to create a space for CSOs to come together monthly and discuss perspectives on shaping and executing strategy in the health care industry.
- Subject matter advisors are engaged to help facilitate the conversation and drive insightful discussion.
Annual CSO Summit
- Every year, the CSO cohort comes together for a immersive two-day annual summit designed by CSOs for CSOs to explore the evolving landscape for health care as it pertains to opportunities, challenges, priorities, trends, and the role of the CSO.
- By participating, CSOs will build relationships with their peers across the health care industry and share cross organizational best practices to define, build and sustain ‘next gen’ strategic agility.
Health care strategy insights
Innovation is blurring traditional health care boundaries
Little fires everywhere: Can health care organizations prepare for future risk without getting burned?
Health Care Current | June 11, 2019