Government Civilian Digital Transformation Services has been saved
Government Civilian Digital Transformation Services
Digitizing the relationship between government, its employees, and the public
How can civilian government agencies adapt and thrive in today’s digital environment? Learn how our digital government transformation (DGx) team supports civilian agencies by designing unique solutions to address specific cultural, technological, operational, and strategic needs.
Adapting to digital needs
Offline inspection tools. Manual, paper-based processes. Low-quality customer and employee experiences. Limited resources. Those are just a few of the challenges that civilian agencies face today.
To tackle those issues, more and more civilian agencies are moving beyond “random acts of digital” to digital transformation to improve operational outcomes and enhance their mission delivery. At the same time, two-thirds of government executives increased their funding for digital transformation projects, according to a Deloitte survey.
While agencies are increasingly interested in digital transformation’s possibilities, many struggle to prioritize their investments across a wide range of competing needs:
- From doing digital to being digital: Digital transformation that focuses on reimagining an organization’s business processes, operations, and mindset from “doing” digital to “being” digital.
- Flexible digital infrastructure: Digital infrastructure that supports a flexible workforce and serves their needs by providing broad, secure, and efficient access.
- Data at the ready: Available cloud and data capabilities to access information to improve experiences and better understand customer and employee needs to inform decision-making and agency strategy.
- The future’s talent model: Digitally savvy employees, increasingly skilled and flexible existing talent, contingent labor, and even leveraging crowdsourcing capabilities are changing the nature of an organization’s talent.
- Automation acceleration: Disruptive thinking focusing on the many who still execute many manual tasks and handoffs across systems, architecture, development, and deployment.
A tailored approach to transformation
The path to becoming a digital organization is different for every government agency. And that’s where Deloitte comes in. Our approach to digital government transformation provides customized solutions designed in response to the needs of civilian agencies today:
- Refreshed digital operating models: Supporting innovation and transformation strategy across business units.
- Customized modernization: Updating and modernizing agency infrastructure and processes to enable digital transformation.
- Updated citizen experiences: Improving the journey for citizens at .gov properties, mobile apps, and core agency customer interactions.
- Renewed employee experiences: Streamlining mission functions as well as HR, IT, finance, procurement, facilities, and shared service centers.
- Secure identity and access management: Providing efficient and secure identity and access management solutions to protect organizations’ applications, data, mission, and workforce.
- Empowered workforce: Developing a tech workforce that is ready to adopt, operate, and execute in the cloud.
Deloitte’s Government & Public Services practice is designed for impact. Our team of more than 20,000 professionals brings a fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Digital strategy and innovation
- Leader in Innovation Consulting by Gartner, 2022
- Top Innovation Consulting Firm in the United States by Consulting.us, 2022
- Worldwide Digital Workspace Services leader by IDC Marketscape, 2020
- Global leader in Digital Experience Agencies by Forrester, 2019
- Undisputed global leader in Innovation Consulting Services by Forrester, 2018
Technology and data
- Worldwide Leader in Artificial Intelligence Business Services by IDC Marketscape, 2021
- Worldwide Artificial Intelligence IT Services, Vendor Assessment by IDC Marketscape, 2021
- Highest scores for Critical Capabilities in Data and Analytics Service Providers by Gartner, 2020
- Worldwide Business Analytics Consulting and Systems Integration Services by IDC Marketscape, 2020
- Undisputed leader in Forrester’s Robotic Process Automation Services Wave by Forrester, 2019
Culture and change management
- Global leader in Organization Strategy Consulting by ALM Intelligence, 2019
- Global leader in Communications and Change Management Consulting by ALM Intelligence, 2018
- Undisputed global leader in Employee Experience Consulting by ALM Intelligence, 2017
- Undisputed global leader in Digital HR Transformation by ALM Intelligence, 2017
We also have a broad network of alliances that can help take your digital transformation to the next level:
- Deloitte was named a strong performer in Microsoft Business Applications services by Forrester in its report, The Forrester Wave™: Microsoft Business Applications Services, Q4 2021.
- Deloitte was recognized as one of the Best Google Cloud Managed Service Providers in Solutions Review’s annual list.
Ready to start your digital transformation journey? Contact us to learn more.
Get in touch
Digital Government Transformation Services
Deloitte's digitalization services for government and public sector organizations looking for digital government transformation information and strategy.
A Step Into Government Modernization
Digital solutions for state, local, and higher education