In Focus: 2015 Compliance Trends Survey
A collaboration between Deloitte and Compliance Week
Corporate America is a huge and diverse range of organizations, each one structured in its own way. Yet after five years of collecting data and publishing this report, the prevailing direction for surveyed modern corporate compliance functions is clear: more authority and stronger organizational support for effective compliance programs – yet persistent concerns about information technology (IT) system’s ability to fulfill compliance program requirements in the modern corporation.
- Financial Services Specific Insights
- Consumer & Industrial Product Specific Insights
- 2015 Compliance Trends Survey Report
Consumer & Industrial Products specific insights
Download the Consumer & Industrial Products specific insights
2015 Compliance Trends Survey report
Within this report, we have combined the deep knowledge and experience of Deloitte with the broad industry perspective of Compliance Week to draw insight into three questions:
- Do compliance executives have the appropriate authority and resources to do their jobs?
- Are compliance executives assessing the right risks in the right way?
- How do compliance executives use technology to tame the challenges they face?
The report contains “snapshots” of select findings from each of those three categories. We hope you find this information useful and that it can serve as guidepost for your own efforts to understand the compliance strategies that might work well in your company.