Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Managed Services has been saved
Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Managed Services
An end-to-end managed service to help identify and manage risk
Deloitte's TPRM managed service is designed to help organizations more efficiently manage their third-party relationships, providing executives with a broad view of risks and performance across the extended enterprise.
- Growing risks in the extended enterprise
- Deloitte’s TPRM Managed Services
- Getting started in 30 days
- Why Deloitte?
Growing risks in the extended enterprise
As organizations expand their third-party ecosystem, many are challenged with executing core activities that are critical to operations, risk profiles, and compliance posture without compromising the quality of data collection, evaluation, and mitigation measures.
The Extended enterprise risk management global 2020 survey of more than 1,000 executives at organizations around the world revealed that:
- 84 percent of respondents said their organization had experienced a third-party incident in the last three years
- 72 percent of respondents are dissatisfied with extended enterprise risk management (EERM) technology
- 52 percent of organizations believe that EERM is turning into a broader concept that includes contract management, performance management, and financial management
- 45 percent of respondents have stepped up their investments in EERM due to tightening pressure from regulators
Deloitte’s TPRM Managed Services
Whether your organization has a large, well-established third-party ecosystem or is in the early stages of developing third-party relationships—or anywhere in between—our managed services model can help you improve the health of your organization’s program, including risk profile and compliance. TPRM offers a cost-effective service designed to help organizations more efficiently manage their third-party relationships, providing executives with a broad view of risks and performance across the extended enterprise.
Getting started in 30 days
Are you ready to begin taking your third-party risk management program to a new level? Deloitte’s easy to implement Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Starter Pack is designed to help clients with accelerated third-party onboarding and to assess risk areas, which can help enable organizations to have a broader risk perspective, greater strategic insights, and results-based outcomes.
Our starter pack can help provide you with a broad view of risk across your third-party base in order to assist in the development of a mature, programmatic, and process-driven program.
The starter pack includes:
- Six months of Deloitte’s TPRM service
- 100 automated background screens covering three years of historical data
- 25 third-party questionnaires covering anti-bribery and anti-corruption, cyber, and data privacy
- 20 remote assessments covering cyber, data privacy, and business continuity
- 100 entities monitored continuously across the extended enterprise
- Access to built-in help resources and leading-practice materials
- Dedicated support throughout the process
- Access to proprietary technology and standardized dashboards
If you think you could benefit from the starter pack or want to learn more about TPRM managed services, request a meeting with one of us today.
Deloitte is a leading TPRM practice, providing the scale, breadth, and depth of capabilities to offer advisory services, risk, and compliance inspections and what we believe is the first extended enterprise managed service for helping clients operate their TPRM activities. We have created an integrated TPRM program that can be applied across your various third-party entities and risk domains with access to:
- 75 dedicated delivery centers
- Predefined processes for planning, scheduling and execution, reporting, and quality management
- 17,000 risk practitioners around the world
- A technology architecture to be broad, scalable, and secure
Getting risk management right during the pandemic
Extended enterprise risk management survey 2020