Deloitte and Workiva alliance has been saved
Deloitte and Workiva alliance
Fuel your automation transformation
Deloitte and Workiva enable CFOs, controllers, and finance and compliance professionals to reduce risk, drive operational efficiency, and expand business growth with a collaborative reporting platform that is automated, auditable, and repeatable.
About our alliance
- Together, the Deloitte and Workiva alliance can help clients with financial digital transformation to achieve reporting and compliance functionalities that are automated, auditable, and repeatable.
- Extend SAP S/4 HANA, Oracle Cloud, and other financial and compliance solutions with Deloitte solutions built on Workiva’s cloud platform for collaborative reports.
- Create end-to-end visibility into critical reports and mitigate risk for c-level stakeholders like chief financial officers, chief risk officers, chief compliance officers, controllers, and others.
Deloitte has been named global partner of the year two years in a row. Deloitte collaborates globally with Workiva, introducing the company to new customers, identifying new use cases and supporting sales teams. Deloitte has been instrumental in communicating the value of the Workiva platform and helping global customers use innovative technology to help address complex business problems.
– Workiva Inc. press release, 10/20/21
To improve the Workiva reporting automation platform, we provide services, including: template setup, Wdata design and setup, Wdesk configuration and linking, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and source system connectivity; end-state presentation and reporting design and setup, risk and controls design, end-user training and change management support.
These services can be provided around different types of reports that can be built within the Workiva platform, including:
- Global statutory reporting (GSR): Improve global transparency and control by building statutory reporting requirements within the Workiva platform. Deloitte can create entity-specific template setup, redesign statutory reporting process, provide local guidance support, and set up multi-ERP connectivity through Wdata.
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting: Improve the ESG reporting collection and collaboration process with Workiva. Deloitte can redesign ESG report, enhance internal and external data collection, increase connectivity through Wdata, set up report, and refine the end-state presentation design.
- Integrated risk reporting: Deloitte can help improving control and centralization while linking with other areas of the Workiva platform. We can redesign and rationalize controls, and configure SOX, audit analytics and management, ERM, and IT compliance within Workiva, as well as support outsourced internal audit (IA) test.
- Tax and transfer pricing (TP) reporting: Improve tax processes by utilizing Workiva to support tax and TP aligned with financial and other reporting. Deloitte can build or update tax and TP processes, implement Workiva, and support additional connectivity with upstream and downstream systems.
- Management reporting: Align management reporting in a centralized Workiva platform to improve data quality, report output, and collaboration. This can include flash reporting, KPI reporting, board reporting, and business unit reporting among others. Deloitte can support management reporting development, rationalization, and configuration within Workiva, as well as other related controls.
- SEC and financial reporting: Public and private organizations can benefit from utilizing Workiva for SEC and other financial reports, including statement of cash flows. They can also leverage Workiva to fulfill eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) tagging requirements. Deloitte can support the initial design, setup, and post-go-live requirements.
- Capital markets reporting: Private organizations preparing for an initial public offer (IPO) or special purpose acquisition company (SPAC) can benefit from setting up initial financial statements and disclosures within Workiva to get ready for this change. Deloitte can support initial statement setup and design within Workiva as well as an outsourced reporting preparation.
- Federal, state, and local reporting: Deloitte can build and configure government-specific reporting within the Workiva platform while supporting related controls to make the process more efficient.
- Financial services reporting: Financial services organizations can find benefit using Workiva to improve control and collaboration for a variety of industry-specific reports, including CCAR and BCBS 239. Deloitte can create or redesign reporting, support regulatory guidance, and build reports within the Workiva platform.
- Insurance including insurance statutory reporting: Improve insurance processes with Workiva. Deloitte can provide process design and Workiva setup services, and regulatory guidance around a variety of insurance reports within the Workiva platform, including insurance statutory reporting, LDTI, IFRS 17, and more.
- Custom reporting: Many organizations require custom reporting that may not exist currently within the Workiva platform. Collaborating with Deloitte helps organizations design requirements and build custom reports based on their unique needs.
During a digital transition, one compliance violation can have a domino effect on business. Working under the stress to check innumerable regulatory frameworks is daunting. Learn how the Deloitte-Workiva alliance can help you leverage technology to have better visibility and make informed decisions.
Deloitte at Workiva’s Amplify virtual conference 2021
In September 2021, Deloitte joined Workiva for their virtual Workiva Amplify conference as we shared perspectives as we share perspectives on ways to use Workiva as a leading reporting automation platform for statutory, regulatory, financial, managerial, ESG, and other types of reporting.
On-demand: Addressing ESG risk and controls via an integrated reporting platform
Addressing environmental, social, and governance (ESG) risks has gained importance among organizations over the past few years. Managing ESG controls can be cumbersome due to recent policy and governance changes. Join us as Deloitte welcomes Workiva to discuss the value of utilizing integrated reporting technology for ESG controls to:
- Identify areas of process improvement regarding ESG controls
- Understand how and where different technologies can be used to address ESG risks
- Explore other factors that affect ESG and how to manage unexpected risks across an organization
On-demand: Rationalizing where to start while approaching reporting automation use cases
As a follow on to our “Creating a Reporting Automation strategy” session in August 2020, this session will help you learn how to select impactful use cases for your reporting automation strategy, where to start, and what types of use cases can lead to saving time and money. We will be discussing use cases, including statutory, regulatory, financial, and managerial reporting.
Deloitte will be welcoming Workiva’s Senior Director of Product Marketing, Steve Soter to discuss how Workiva can specifically be used to automate the various reporting use cases discussed during the presentation.
On-demand: Creating a reporting automation strategy with Deloitte and Workiva
As organizations begin to undertake digital transformation efforts within accounting and finance, it can be difficult to understand the implications of such efforts for end-state financial, regulatory, and managerial reporting.
Organizations that take time to review their underlying data infrastructure, ERP or chart of accounts design, automation approach, and technology solutions typically find greater success in achieving the desired end-state reporting.
This webcast includes discussion regarding ways to create a reporting automation strategy and how to utilize Workiva as a technology platform for achieving end-state reporting automation goals.