IPO readiness services has been saved
IPO readiness services
IPO planning, execution, and post-IPO services
Deloitte’s IPO readiness services are designed to help you navigate the initial public offering (IPO) process, from planning and assessing readiness to execution. Based in Silicon Valley and San Francisco, with locations across the country, our team of seasoned leaders has helped many companies around the globe go public through an IPO.
- Contact us
- IPO Services
- A roadmap to initial public offerings
- IPO workshops
- Innovation where and when it counts
When it comes to going public, we understand there’s no one-size-fits-all strategy. That’s why our approach is unique in the industry. Our IPO services professionals offer companies a distinctive, personalized IPO readiness experience. Calling upon decades of experience, our team helps companies avoid pitfalls and overcome obstacles, making for a timely IPO process and smooth transition to a public company.
A roadmap to initial public offerings
Preparing for an IPO can be complex, time-consuming, and often costly. Accordingly, this roadmap addresses financial reporting, IPO accounting, and auditing considerations to help companies navigate challenges related to preparing an IPO registration statement and ultimately going public.
Innovation where and when it counts
Innovation is woven into the fabric of any company considering an IPO. It’s what drives a team to excel, and it’s a key competitive edge. This is also the case with the tools our IPO services team uses. We’ve developed a suite of innovative tools to help create a complete financial picture for you to monitor performance and contribute to the value of the IPO.
- Disclosure Analytics: Deloitte’s advanced data science platform, Disclosure Analytics, analyzes massive quantities of financial information to enable industry benchmarking, visualizations, and financial statement analytics.
- Argus: Artificial intelligence can make document review more comprehensive. With the “virtual eyes” of Argus, we can quickly identify and extract information across an entire population of documents—not just samples—to identify potential accounting impacts, trends, and anomalies.
- LeaseController: A suite of tools built by Deloitte, LeaseController, facilitates adoption and streamlines the end-to-end lease accounting process—from management judgments and decisions to computations and reporting.
Latest news and insights
Learn more about the insights and perspectives delivered by our seasoned professionals.
We leverage our network to strengthen yours as we help to prepare your company in advance of your IPO. Contact us to learn more.
The services described herein are illustrative in nature and are intended to demonstrate our experience and capabilities in these areas; however, due to independence restrictions that may apply to audit clients (including affiliates) of Deloitte & Touche LLP, we may be unable to provide certain services based on individual facts and circumstances.