Join the Greenhouse has been saved
Join the Greenhouse
Deloitte Greenhouse® Careers
The Deloitte Greenhouse® Experience exists to help leaders and their teams disrupt ordinary thinking, bring clarity to decision-making and reveal new opportunities for growth. It takes specialized skills, leading practices, and dedicated teams to deliver results that are anything but business as usual. Interested in joining our motley crew? Explore open roles with the Deloitte Greenhouse® today.
What does the Deloitte Greenhouse® do?
We support executives and organizations at critical moments.
What is a Greenhouse® lab?
Greenhouse® labs are facilitated experiences that pull from powerful science and research in group dynamics, environmental psychology, design thinking, and innovation theory to promote experimentation in a controlled environment. The lab experience is delivered by professionals skilled at complex facilitation, strategic framing, engagement, intervention, analysis, and synthesis and often includes subject matter advisors with direct experience in the specific challenge, industry, or business. Labs can be in person, virtual, or hybrid.
About the team
Our breakthrough lab experiences are delivered by professionals skilled at traditional facilitation, strategic framing, engagement, intervention, analysis, and synthesis and include subject matter advisors with direct experience in the specific challenge, industry, or business.
These experiences are supported by the work of breakthrough lab managers and lab producers who support the planning, design, and delivery of the sessions.
In addition to team members focused on design and delivery of breakthrough labs, the Deloitte Greenhouse® has professionals focused on executive transition labs, research & IP, digital experience tools, and the development of new signature offerings.
Currently, we are seeking talented Lab Leads, Lab Managers and Lab Producers to join our team.
- Lab Lead Responsibilities: Lab leads are responsible for leading Breakthrough lab design and delivery on an ongoing basis and serving as the lead facilitator. They maintain accountability for the lab team, design, and overall project management. As a Breakthrough lab lead you will play an important role in managing relationships and dynamics with clients and Deloitte account teams.
- Lab Manager Responsibilities: Lab managers are responsible for driving the lab design process, owning the project management for their assigned labs, and managing the day-of Breakthrough lab delivery. They own the design iteration process with both Greenhouse teams and Deloitte teams.
- Lab Producer Responsibilities: Lab producers are responsible for planning, producing, and managing all lab materials and tools. They also play an important part in managing logistics, providing operational support, and documenting the experience from beginning to end.
Regardless of role, we are looking for candidates that:
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Bring a passion for creativity and production
- Drive progress while working independently and in teams
- Challenge the status quo
The Deloitte Greenhouse® Culture
In the Deloitte Greenhouse®, we are always working to build and maintain an inclusive and creative culture by actively seeking different perspectives across identities and experiences.
We also work to create a growth-focused environment—building on the strengths of our teammates and providing opportunities to hone new skills or further flex existing knowledge and capabilities.
- The Greenhouse® has four culture pillars that inform how we show up as a team. These include:
- The Ultimate Team of Teams - "How can we help each other?"
- Committed to our Growth - "How can I grow?"
- Customer Centric Mindset - "How can we help you?”
- Passionate + Playful - "How can we cultivate gratitude and fun at work every day?"
Learn more about our Deloitte Greenhouse® team
Ready to apply?
Check out our open opportunities.
In addition to the challenging and meaningful work, you'll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity, equity, & inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career.
Explore what it means to be part of Deloitte.
We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We are proud to be recognized as a great place to work.