HR Shared Services has been added to your bookmarks.
HR Shared Services
Creating capacity and delivering an exceptional customer experience
Shared Services provides a platform for HR to create capacity by streamlining and automating work, to build credibility through the execution of processes, and to improve customer experience with the enablement of digital tools and exceptional service delivery.
Did you know?
- The top reasons organizations are moving to Shared Services are to reduce cost, accommodate growth, and improve service
- HR continues to be the second most common function to utilize a Shared Service Center (behind Finance)
- Shared Service organizations are currently investing in technology to improve both productivity of operations and interaction with customers
- Shared Service organizations consider a focus on continuous improvement as the top priority over the next 10 years
Let us help
Deloitte’s HR Shared Services practice provides a comprehensive approach to assist clients through the entire life cycle of shared services, from concept through implementation. Our experience with more than 250 large, complex projects gives us the knowledge and capabilities to address the latest trends with shared services:
- Define a “fit for purpose” shared services model aligned to organizational priorities
- Focus inquiry, transactional, and specialized service delivery for the “moments that matter” based on different customer personas
- Design and implement the digital technologies capable of improving customer interactions and driving efficiency, including process automation and cognitive robotics
- Align shared services to your broader HR operating model and transformation journey
- Get the “basics” right to allow HR to focus on higher value activities