Deloitte Application Management Services has been saved
Deloitte Application Management Services
Unlock the transformational potential in your core applications
Applications are the engines of your enterprise. Your effectiveness and impact depend on an alphabet soup of systems—ERP, HCM, BI, CRM—as well as custom code running on cloud, on-premises, or in hybrid environments. Deloitte’s Application Management Services help turn your core applications into drivers of innovation and business value. The result? Less management. More service. Better business.
Join the AMS (r)evolution
Businesses have long turned to application management outsourcing to help keep core enterprise software running smoothly, securely, reliably, and cost-effectively. Those principles remain important. But in today’s environment of revolutionary technological change and industry disruption, application management services should connect more of what you do in order to seize the potential of what you can become.
Deloitte’s end-to-end capabilities across core enterprise applications and disruptive technologies, coupled with our expansive business domain and industry knowledge and Development-Security-Operations delivery model, mean we can help activate and amplify the potential for sustained innovation in your applications.
Connected applications. Unleashed enterprise.
Deloitte is trusted by some of the world’s largest organizations to operate complex application environments. Our heritage in business and technology transformation—combined with our flexible and comprehensive AMS delivery model and expansive scale and capabilities—gives Deloitte a unique ability to help businesses understand what’s possible and seize new opportunities through technology. We do that by leveraging the following:
- Business domain and industry depth. Our AMS practice is cross-fertilized with deep industry and sector capabilities. We know how to amplify AMS and produce powerful, broader business outcomes through our full breadth of capabilities across advisory, audit, consulting, tax, and risk management.
- Global scale and team continuity. With 50,000+ dedicated practitioners across 30 global delivery centers, our AMS teams are everywhere you need us—on-site, offshore, and nearshore, with 24x7x365 functionality and support. Our focus on retention and professional development enables us to continuously deepen our understanding of your unique business needs and to service your requirements across the full technology life cycle, from advisory through maintenance, optimization, and innovation.
- Client-centric focus. As a partnership firm, we serve clients through a senior-leadership-empowered, relationship-based model that focuses on client outcomes, big-picture opportunities, sustained improvements, and total cost of ownership. In times of business uncertainty, we can help clients respond with strategies that balance managing costs with making investments in innovation to chart a path for the future.
- Breakthrough tech and automation. We leverage powerful and diverse capabilities and proprietary intellectual property across artificial intelligence, analytics, IoT, and more to enhance efficiency, scalability, and agility of applications. This includes our OperateEdgeTM platform, an integrated intelligent automation platform that builds on the power of AI technologies to innovate and transform AMS delivery.
- Deep vendor and ecosystem alliances. Our strong partnerships and extensive experience—across industry-specific solutions such as Epic and Guidewire; ERP environments, including SAP and Oracle; cloud-based software-as-a-service providers, such as Salesforce and Workday; platform providers like ServiceNow; and all cloud hyperscale platforms—help us deliver connected solutions.
Solutions that meet your needs
The (r)evolution in action
Our cross-industry experience sets us apart to help you expand what’s possible through AMS.