2020 Insurance Regulatory Outlook has been added to Bookmarks.
2020 Insurance Regulatory Outlook
The state of the insurance regulatory compliance industry
Gain industry insight into key insurance regulatory issues and updates that companies should be tracking and addressing in 2020.
- 2020 insurance regulatory trends: Modernize and rationalize
- Looking ahead at insurance regulatory trends
- Regulatory Outlooks homepage
- More insurance trends and insights
- Look again
2020 insurance regulatory trends: Modernize and rationalize
Insurance compliance, regulatory, and legal functions are being asked to do more with less while grappling with new challenges that stem from the near-ubiquitous use of advanced technologies to meet increasing cost pressures and deliver value. In response, it is imperative that insurance companies continue to modernize and rationalize their insurance compliance, regulatory, and legal risk management programs so that they can meet applicable laws, regulations, and oversight and monitoring expectations in a sustainable, proactive, and cost-effective way. Some companies are even looking at their regulatory and compliance risk management programs as a competitive differentiator that enables them to be more nimble in the market place.
Select a topic below to learn more about the insurance regulatory issues we’re tracking for 2020. We’ll be updating each topic with new thought leadership and content throughout the year, so you can explore trends and insights as they develop.
This publication is part of the Deloitte Center for Regulatory Strategy Americas' annual, cross-industry series on the year's top regulatory trends. To learn more about regulatory challenges and opportunities in other industries, visit the regulatory outlook homepage.
More insurance trends and insights
- Explore Deloitte’s 2020 Insurance Outlook for insight on why insurers’ success depends on the ability to integrate technology, talent, and business-model innovation into legacy environments.
- Understand how new insurance technology and regulatory technology are enabling transformative shifts in insurance compliance in our insurance regulation and technology report.
- Read Deloitte’s analysis of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners summer 2019 national meeting, including discussions about the future of long-term care and annuity suitability and the best interest standard.
In today’s rapidly evolving marketplace environment, key business issues are converging with impacts felt across multiple industry sectors. What are the key trends, challenges, and opportunities that may affect your business and influence your strategy? Look for more perspectives and insights from some of Deloitte’s forward thinkers.
Discover more Industry Outlooks.