Digital Controllership™ Services has been saved
Digital Controllership™ Services
Transforming the controllership organization
Digital disruption and rapid-fire innovation enable the controllership function to imagine a dramatically different future—one in which "digital controllership" harnesses technology to fundamentally transform its role and add greater value to the organization. Our Digital Controllership team helps world-class controllership functions strategically leverage technology to improve operational performance, insightfulness, and risk intelligence across the enterprise.
Are you ready for the future of controllership?
Digital Core unlocks controllership value by leveraging and optimizing the use of core enterprise resource planning (ERP) technologies to create a standardized platform to drive enterprise value through responding to dynamic business and regulatory demands.
- Data architecture: Leveraging the power of in-memory computing to achieve data needs through “flat,” “fat,” and “flexible” data architectures
- Processing engine: Unlock business value by harmonizing business logic and processes into the post-modern ERP
- Aggregation and reporting: Reimagine real-time close and drill down capabilities with integrated Digital Core technologies
Digital Core addresses specific business issues around:
- ERP inefficiencies or lack of structure
- Disjointed or multiple ERP systems
- Changing business/operating model
- Complex reporting challenges
Process Automation couples our extensive process, governance, and risk consulting experience with leading-edge technological capabilities to improve and automate accounting processes. We assist in "taking the robot out of the human" to help organizations increase their level of automation while decreasing risk. Among others, this can take the form of:
- Enhanced finance automation (EFA): Leading-class applications designed to address common, cross-industry accounting issues
- Robotic process automation (RPA): Software designed and configured to replicate human tasks
- Cognitive automation: Software applications designed to "mimic human judgment"
Process automation addresses specific business issues around:
- Processing inefficiencies
- Manual effort
- Inability to scale
- Cost pressures
- Lack of transparency
- Lack of standardization
- Large data volumes
- Disjointed systems
Analytics and Insights
In today's highly competitive business environment, companies need more from controllership than accurate financial statements and reports. They need forward-looking, predictive, prescriptive insights that can help shape tomorrow's business strategy and improve day-to-day decision-making. Analytics and Insights improve organizational intelligence by uncovering and harnessing insights hidden in financial data. This includes risk sensing, continuous monitoring, cost/profitability analysis, visualization, mobile notifications, and external data.
- Descriptive: What happened? Why did it happen?
- Predictive: What is currently happening? What is the next best action?
- Prescriptive: What is going to happen? What does simulation tell us?
Analytics and Insights address specific business issues around:
- Limited visibility and transparency into data
- Lack of insights into specific finance and accounting information
- Lack of reporting or challenges with current reporting aggregation