Risk Data Management Services has been saved
Risk Data Management Services
Enhancing data management strategy
Deloitte helps clients leverage data as a strategic asset for their risk, regulatory, and compliance programs. Utilizing traditional and advanced solutions, our services help clients across multiple industries develop and execute sound risk data management programs and use such strategies as a competitive advantage.
- How we can help
- Related services
- About Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
How we can help
The need for an informed risk management data strategy has intensified as companies strive to identify, mitigate, and respond to escalating internal and external risk environments.
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory’s solutions enable our clients to lead in their industry, navigate risk and opportunities, and disrupt the status quo. Our Risk Data Management (RDM) practice provides a range of core, emerging, and transformative capabilities designed to help organizations develop a data strategy, including:
- Regulatory and risk data requirements–Our professionals can provide insights on the largest and most complex programs for clients across industries to drive their regulatory and risk transformation programs by establishing data requirements and assisting with implementation efforts.
- Strategy and enablement–This core capability helps organizations define their data management strategy and deepen their understanding of data to improve business processes, treat it as an asset to drive enterprise value, manage data efficiently, and improve responsiveness to the needs of the business and other operations. These capabilities include:
- Data governance
- Data architecture
- Master data management solutions
- Customized analytics
- Vendor strategy
- Data quality and data controls–As data flows through complex system infrastructures, having strong data management processes in place establishes well controlled data assets to deliver high-quality and end-to-end data used for reporting and decision making.
- Data validation and independent testing–Data is a core asset that companies rely on, and this capability provides independent validation around data control processes through data quality programs, independent testing, and compliance programs.
- Other emerging and transformational capabilities–As regulatory and operational needs for organizations across industries evolve, innovative technologies are being adopted to detect, monitor, and mitigate risks. RDM is a trusted and leading advisor for clients seeking to adopt automation and cognitive technologies as well as implement cloud-based capabilities such as:
- Cloud enablement–Identify the right strategy for your data architecture and assist in data management quality and control when deploying the organization’s data into the cloud.
- Automation–Uncover opportunities to automate end-to-end enabled processes to drive efficiency and enhance controls monitoring.
- Cognitive–Leverage disruptive technologies with predictive capabilities to enhance an existing data management program. These cognitive technologies include NLP (Natural Language Processing), OCR (Optical Character Recognition), and machine learning techniques.
The data management journey
No matter where your organization is on its data management journey, our RDM professionals can help. Please contact us to discuss our framework.
Let’s work together
About Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory
We apply our experience in ongoing business operations and corporate lifecycle events to help clients become stronger and more resilient. Our market-leading teams help clients embrace complexity to accelerate performance, disrupt through innovation, and lead in their industries.
Explore our priority markets:
- Cyber Risk
- Financial Risk, Transactions & Restructuring
- Internal Audit & Assurance
- Risk Intelligence
- Regulatory and Operations Risk
Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory
Contact us today