Casey Quirk by Deloitte
Providing end-to-end consulting services to asset and investment managers
Powerful forces are at work, creating unprecedented change in the global asset management and investment management industry. Fee pressure, industry consolidation, technology disruption, increased regulation, and the rise of individual investors—these are just some of the challenges increasing complexity. Casey Quirk by Deloitte combines deep asset and investment management strategy and implementation experience, leading research, and recognized talent to deliver value in a rapidly evolving asset management environment.
Strategic asset and investment management
From private equity to hedge funds to mutual funds, asset and investment managers operate in a marketplace in flux. They need new approaches to turn change into opportunity. They need bold strategies executed with precision.
That's why a majority of the world's 50 largest asset and investment managers, including leading hedge funds, private equity and real estate firms, turn to Casey Quirk by Deloitte. We help them recognize and capitalize on changes that drive growth.
Not only do we help clients identify the most promising market and product opportunities and strategies, but we also provide the foundational tools, processes, and implementation capabilities needed to help drive their growth initiatives.
Our global industry network of experienced professionals has engagement experience with virtually every major firm type, asset class, and market segment. Armed with the knowledge and insights we provide, clients can more readily address the wide range of strategic, operational, and regulatory issues they face. Our depth of focus on asset management growth, along with our breadth of services and implementation experience, helps give our clients a foothold at the front.
The intersection of strategy and execution
Our focus is on helping clients in the asset and investment management industry capitalize on opportunities that drive growth. With an array of consulting services from strategy formulation through operational execution, Casey Quirk by Deloitte brings together one of the industry's most complete sets of end-to-end, asset management consulting services.
Key services offered
Casey Quirk by Deloitte Knowledge Center
Knowledge, insights, and depth of understanding can differentiate your business. That's why provide a range of knowledge assets, thoughtware, tools, and processes to fuel your asset management and investment management capabilities. The Casey Quirk by Deloitte knowledge center offers the following innovative services.
- Performance intelligence: Comparative financial benchmarking data on worldwide basis (Profit and loss, balance sheet, resources)
- Global demand model: Assets, net flows and five-year revenue projections at granular asset class and segment level, fueled by dedicated primary research
- Proprietary surveys: Regular surveys of key asset owners, professional buyers and intermediaries worldwide
- Workbench: The largest secondary asset-management database workbench among management consultants worldwide
- Global data sources: Over 50 data feeds from firms
- Relationships: Strategic alliances with data providers in the industry
- Thoughtware: Industry reports, surveys, and publications
Global Research Network
- Asset managers/hedge funds
- Investment management consultants
- Professional buyers and intermediaries
- Institutional investors
- Prime brokers
- Investment bankers
- Lobbyists and industry groups