Family Office Labs in the Deloitte Greenhouse® Space has been saved
Family Office Labs in the Deloitte Greenhouse® Space
Planting the seeds for family office effectiveness now and in the future
Family offices and the executives who manage them are under growing pressure to deliver value. Family Office labs engage people intellectually, physically, and emotionally so they can take problem-solving to a new level.
- Family Office Labs
- Deloitte Family Office services
- Get in touch
- Join the conversation
- Related topics
Family Office Labs
Deloitte’s Family Office Labs are designed to assist family office executives, high net worth families, and other stakeholders in driving significant value from the family office organization and its resources. Since no two family offices are alike, each lab is customized for the particular family office’s circumstances. The Family Office Labs include:
- Family Office Executive Transition Lab: A lab that guides a newly hired or newly promoted family office executive through the development of an actionable plan for a successful transition into the new role. It is a one-day experience designed to help new family office executives develop a plan to accelerate success that is directly aligned with the family’s goals and aspirations.
- Family Office Lab Experience: A lab that helps family office leaders and their teams step outside business as usual to address complex challenges. It is a one to two-day experience designed to addresses your challenges around data, process, technology, and talent, considering an overall transformation to meet the future family office needs and circumstances.
- Family Office Life Events Lab: A lab driven by major events in a high net worth family’s life. Each lab is specially designed to help the family and family office navigate issues associated with the family’s complex financial and personal challenges and opportunities.
- Family Office Formation Lab: A lab intended to assist a family and their trusted advisers with identifying and addressing the numerous considerations associated with forming or restructuring a family office. The intent is to provide a means to build consensus and make thoughtful decisions in an accelerated timeframe.
Learn more about Deloitte Family Office services
In today’s environment, establishing and operating a family office—or expanding the services of an existing family office—requires careful analysis and planning to properly manage, protect, and grow a family’s wealth. Family Offices: Unlocking the value is designed to help wealthy families build on their current understanding of what a family office is, consider factors that have contributed to the success of other family offices, and formulate a plan that leads to the creation or expansion of their own family office.
While death and taxes are inevitable, their consequences do not need to be a surprise. Family offices are in a unique position to prepare their organization and the families they serve to plan for the inevitable.
Explore the wealth transfer planning strategies that family offices must use to prepare the high net worth families they serve for the death of a principal.