Accelerate insights has been added to Bookmarks.
Utilize evidence as a critical asset in personalized care
ConvergeHEALTH Miner™ empowers life sciences organizations to drive health care’s transformation toward value-based, personalized medicine by applying integrated cloud-based analytics, knowledge management, and collaboration tools that utilize evidence to inform product design and improve patient care.
The timing is now
The industry-wide shift from volume- to value-based payment models and the move towards more personalized health care have helped fuel investment by life sciences organizations in next-generation platforms, talent, and partnerships to demonstrate the value of their products. Real-world data sources are combining with traditional data sources—clinical trials, electronic medical records, genomic data, insurance claims, streaming connected devices, social media, meteorological data, and patient reported data—to offer a wealth of possible applications. And now maturing technologies like machine learning and algorithmic methodologies can make sense of these big, noisy, complicated datasets. Together, these data sources and analytic technologies seek to answer what treatments work for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost.
Our flexible, end-to-end life cycle management solution helps life sciences organizations orient their strategy around insights, ecosystems, and resultant outcomes to improve the efficacy of treatments. Leveraging cloud-based technology in new ways, the platform can help you improve the value of data assets, accelerate evidence generation, and increase visibility and collaboration across the entire life cycle. From discovery to commercialization ConvergeHEALTH Miner is helping organizations orient around insights to drive drug development, meet regulatory requirements, articulate the economic impact of their products, and support outcomes-based contracts, among other objectives.
Transforming how life sciences organizations do business
- Applying the ConvergeHEALTH solution, Deloitte helped an American biotech company realize a 99 percent savings in process run times for real-world patient data analysis and a 70 percent reduction in operating costs.
- A multinational biopharmaceutical company was able to reduce its previous multiweek, multiple staff efforts down to a one-researcher, one-minute process using the ConvergeHEALTH comprehensive data hub and advanced analytics ecosystem from Deloitte.
- The implementation of the ConvergeHEALTH Miner platform helped one large biopharmaceutical company triple performance speed, increase Cohort filtration speed by sixty-five times, and apply real-world evidence to improve decision support.
- Using the ConvergeHEALTH platform, one large biopharmaceutical company was able to accelerate new hypothesis generation and insights by visually and analytically discovering associations between disease and genes; enhance the utilization of consented clinical biobank samples; and identify new potential candidate molecules with a higher probability of being developed into drugs.
Recognized as industry leading
- A leading biotechnology company received a Bio IT World 2018 Best Practices Award winner for their Data and Analytics Hub platform conceived, designed, and built to address issues of data transparency, trust, and accessibility to support the efficient generation of data insights for functions across R&D using components of ConvergeHEALTH Miner.
- A leading American biotech received the Cloud Pioneer Data Impact Award for the implementation of the ConvergeHEALTH Miner platform to support its initiatives around big data and real-world evidence.
- Deloitte was named a finalist for the Bio-IT World Best Practices Award for the implementation of its ConvergeHEALTH solution in partnership with a leading multinational biopharma company.
Evidence life cycle management